Prologue

You were only 5 when you met Edward and Alphonse Elric. You at the time had no family, they died... First, your father died due to an illness. Your mother was an alchemist who taught you it as well... Anyway, your mom was so determined to get him back, she used human transmutation... It obviously failed, and you witnessed the whole thing.... She died, along with the thing she created, leaving you with no one... Luckily you met Winry Rockbell, her family took you in. You were very thankful to have them in your time of need. In no time, you befriended the Elric brothers. You became extremely close to all of them, especially Ed...
*************
(Y/N) POV:
*age 5*

Winry and I ran out of the house to meet with Edward and Alphonse Elric. Winry said they were really nice but annoying. I was nervous to meet them. I never really had friends before so, I have to make a good first impression! Winry lead me across a dirt road. In the distance, we see two figures. As we got closer, the figures turned out to be 2 boys, both very cute I might add. The shorter one had golden blonde hair, the other had a darker shade of the same color, he also had darker eyes. The other one though, had the most beautiful honey-colored eyes I've ever seen.

"Hey guys! This is (Y/N). She's gonna be living with me. So, please be nice to her." Winry explained to the boys. I blushed out of embarrassment. They both smiled at me. I shyly smiled back.

"Hi (Y/N), I'm Alphonse Elric but, you can call me Al." He smiled. I nodded.

"Hi Al..." I said quietly. I glance at the shorter one, waiting for him to introduce himself.

"Um, I'm Edward..." He mumbled. I giggled.

"What is it?" He asked looking at me while crossing his arms. I let out another laugh.

"It's just that, you're kinda short..." I said as I kept laughing. Winry giggled.

"DONT CALL ME A SHORT!!" He yelled. I laughed once more.

"Don't worry, you're short in a cute way..." I said in my head but, ended up saying it out loud... I quickly cover my mouth as I was blushing a deep red. Winry and Al start to laugh. I glance at Ed who was blushing too... Way to go (Y/N), great first impression...
****
You all had amazing adventures with eachother. A lot of fun times as well. There was never a day that went by when you wouldn't hang out with Winry, Ed, and Al. You would want to hang out with just Ed but, that would rarely happened. It didn't bother you that much though because you still got to spend time with him anyways.
Ed and Al started to practice Alchemy, Thanks to your mom and her teaching you it before hand, you would practice with them. You got better and better each day.
*************
Ed's POV:
*age 10*
It was (Y/N)'s birthday today...I want to give her something... I want to be alone with her too... I quickly exit my house before my mother or Al could see me. I didn't want them to know I was going to (Y/N)'s house.. They would say things like "Awh you're visiting your girlfriend? How cute!" I ran on the dirt road that lead to (y/n)'s house. I finally arrived, I knock on the door. A few moments went by then, thankfully, (y/n) answered. She looks really pretty. She's wearing a (f/c) dress and her (h/l) (h/c) is styled perfectly. I started to blush.

"Oh hey Ed. What's up?" She said smiling, making me blush more.

"Um, I have a, um, a birthday present for you..." I mumbled looking in her (e/c) eyes.

"You don't have to get me anything..." She said, leaning against the door.

"I know, but I want to so, Um follow me..." I quickly say, I then grab her hand.

"Um okay..." I hear her mumble. I take her to the the front of her house. I take out a piece of chalk and draw a transmutation circle on the ground. I clapped my hands together and slam them on the ground. A blue light flashes all around me and the circle. The light disappeared and in the center of the circle was a necklace. Its her favorite color and it matched her dress that shes wearing. I pick it up and turned around to show (Y/N). Her eyes widened.