1.

"That's what a, 3 story fall to the deck?" I heard my friend, Pope, say from in front of me.

I was sitting on a railing of a construction site. The house they were building was for a kook, obviously.

That didn't stop us from hanging out there nearly every evening.

" I give you about a one in three chance of survival." Pope said, smiling.

" Should I do it?" John B asked, looking towards us.

"Yeah, you should do it, I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope said, gesturing to the drill in his hands.

"If you are gonna do it, John B, at least do a flip or something cool on your way down." I laughed, sipping the last little bit of my beer.

"Don't drop that beer, I'm not giving you another one." said JJ, laying his head down in my lap.

"JJ get off, you're so heavy!" I yelled, trying to lift his head up.

"Oh shush, Posie you love it." JJ scoffed.

"I usually love it, JJ, but not when I'm trying to get up. I'm going to get another beer."

"You can just have mine. Please don't get up, your lap is so comfortable." JJ whined, reminding me a little bit of a 4 year old.

"They're going to have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kie said, coming out of the house with a disgusted look on her face.

"Of course they are, why wouldn't they?" I asked with a smile. They're kooks so, if they want something extravagant, of course they're going to get it.

" I mean, I can't have cold towels." JJ shrugged.

Kiara looked up to where John B was, on the roof. "Can you please not kill yourself?" she asked him, squinting slightly because of the sun.

Pope walked over to look at the driveway, and his facial expression changed.

"Uhh guys?" he said, loud enough so all of us could hear.

"Security's here, lets wrap it up." JJ said, noticing the security guard in the driveway. He got up quickly and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go boys, and girl." Kie said winking at me.

John B got off the roof quickly and we made a run for it.

We ran through the house, hooting and hollering to let the guards know we were here.

JJ kept me as close to him as possible, because he knew that if he let go of me, I would probably trip and fall in an instant.

We ran out through the back of the house and the next obstacle was, the fence. Oh great, here we go.

Pope went first. He jumped over quickly and landed on the ground with a loud thud, which made everyone laugh of course.

Next was me. JJ gave me a boost, so I jumped over quickly and landed on my feet.

JJ jumped over swiftly, as always.