2.

"Rosie, open the window!" was the first thing I heard when I woke up. "Rosie, come on!" the voice yelled from outside. It was John B. Of course.

"What do you want JB?" I groaned, with my head still pressed into JJ's shoulder. I didn't want to move, because it was just too comfortable.

"Have you guys been outside?" he asked, still banging on the window. I made the horrible decision to get up, which I regretted almost immediately.

I walked around the bed and opened the window for him to crawl inside. "No, we haven't been outside John, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to bed."

"Did you at least see the damage outside?" he questioned. Then I remembered, Storm Agatha was supposed to hit last night.

"Oh god, I forgot about Aggie." "Is it bad?" I asked, crossing my fingers.

"Yeah, it's pretty bad. My yard got it worse than yours though." he sighed, flopping down on my bed. His actions woke up JJ.

"What's going on?" he sat up quickly, looking dazed.

"Everything's ok, JJ." I laughed at his confused state. It was cute. He got up and looked out the window. "Well shit, look at all those trees. Thanks Aggie." he sighed.

I went to get dressed quickly, putting on a plain white bikini and some jean shorts over it. When I came out of the bathroom, JJ was already dressed and ready to go.

I quickly ran into the kitchen to write a note to Nana that I'm leaving. She left earlier to check on her shop, as she wrote in the note she left me.

"Ok boys, lets go." I said, crawling out the window. Once I was outside, I took a look around at all the damage that had been done. There was large tree branches everywhere, and some trash scattered around too.

John B walked over to the HMS Pogue and started taking large tree branches out of it.

"Wait, wasn't DCS supposed to come today?" JJ asked from beside me.

"Nah, they're not getting on a ferry." John B said.

"Watcha thinking?" I asked John with a smile. "I'm thinking that storm surge pushed all the crabs out onto the marsh maze. All that drum are gonna chase the crab." he answered.

Just think about it, it's God telling us to to fish." he said.

"Yay!" I yelled, running back into the house to change. I put on a simple light pink bikini and some denim shorts over it. There was no need for a shirt because it was supposed to be really hot outside today.

I walked over to the front door and put on some flip flops on, and I was on my way to the boat.

"Ok boys let's go!" I said. I was really excited because I hadn't been on the boat with the Pogues for a while now. I'm usually busy working at Heyward's or Nana's shop.

We were gliding through the water in the HMS Pogue, looking around at all the damage done.

I was laying on the bow, with JJ standing right beside me. I could practically feel his eyes on me. I pretended like I couldn't see him staring at me, but inside I was dying.