━ 𝟏𝟒

𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒆𝒕𝒉 (𝒏.) - 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑, 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍, 𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆; 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔, 𝒂 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆

AFTER TWO SHORT HOURS, ARTEMIS STIRRED AWAKE- she was too paranoid and the adrenaline rushing through her didn't allow for a restful nap.

Her eyes were barely open when she felt a heavy pressure on her chest. She blinked a couple of times and almost slapped Loki whose leg was thrown over hers and whose head rested against her chest. She was about to slap him awake until he let out a content sigh and snuggled closer into her.

He was using her breast as a pillow and Artemis couldn't decide if she was pissed or flattered. Usually, she'd be irritated- especially because of who it was that was currently feeling her up- but looking down at him she couldn't seem to blame him.

Loki's usually violently contorted face was the epitome of peace. Without his smug smirk and narrowed eyes, he looked so much younger than he was. He looked vulnerable with his eyes closed and his lips slightly pouting.

However, as soon as she found her hands itching to run through his long hair, she decided it was time to wake up him for both their sake.

"GOOD MORNING, LITTLE PRINCE!" she yelled into his ear, laughing when he let out a girlish scream and flew off her body.

"Odin woman!" Loki shouted on his back, raising his toned arm to slick back his hair. Part of his shirt rode up dangerously to show off his toned abs that could only belong to a literal god.

She hadn't realized she was biting her lip until she heard Loki's haughty chuckle beside her.

"Would you like to feel?" he questioned, wagging his eyebrows at her.

Artemis snorted as she slapped his hands which had been raising the hem of his shirt.

"As if," she scoffed, standing up to stretch her legs as she looked at the watch on her wrist. "It's three in the morning. We've had our beauty sleep. We need to go."

Loki grumbled something under his breath about her not getting enough beauty sleep but then promptly shut up when she kicked his shin so hard it made him yelp.

They left the store under the cover of darkness and began walking down the narrow street that was lined with modest houses. With her duffel high on her shoulder and her hair coming undone from its bun, Artemis began looking through all the cars that were parked on the street.

"How about this one?" Loki asked, pointing at a newer SUV.

Artemis was about to tell him that they needed something with an older alarm system until Loki snapped his fingers and the SUV suddenly transformed into a yellow Ferrari.

Her jaw was open as Loki clapped his hands together and patted the hood.

"I think it's ravishing."

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Calm down, little prince. There is no way we are driving out of this town in one of those."

While Loki pouted, Artemis spotted the perfect vehicle just behind him and she tried not to laugh as Loki gasped at her choice when his eyes followed hers.