━𝟐𝟑

𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒔 (𝒏.) - 𝒇𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆

THE BATHHOUSE WAS EXACTLY WHAT Artemis expected for a palace as lavish as the one she had found herself in. 

It felt like she and Sif had walked into an ancient cave. Jagged rocks surrounded large pools of hot water; the steam was rising and fogging up the entire confined space. There were already several people present, all scattered around the different pools, and all curiously lacking clothing. 

Even though the space itself was what she had expected, she had not been prepared to see that it was communal

Artemis- although a tad bit hesitant- was about to ask Sif where she could undress when she turned around and saw that Sif had already stripped off her clothes and stood stark naked in front of her. 

Artemis was nowhere near bisexual, but that didn't stop the two simple words that popped into her head. 

Hot damn. 

"Um, am I supposed to do that?" Artemis questioned with a weak chuckle. 

Sif furrowed her eyebrows until her eyes shot open and an apologetic smile curved her lips. "Oh, I forgot. Midgardians are rather modest, aren't they? We use bathhouses here since nudity does not bother us. If you prefer, I could escort you back to your chambers so you can use your private bath."

"Um," Artemis said, mulling over her options. The steam pools did seem rather enticing and her muscles were aching very badly. "No, this is fine."

As Sif submerged herself in the water, Artemis stripped- thankful that no one was particularly watching her- and joined Sif in one of the baths. She dunked her head into the heated water and let out a content sigh when she emerged, brushing her wet hair back as she leaned back against the thick rocks.