━𝟐𝟒

𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.) 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉

LOKI MADE GOOD ON HIS PROMISE, so much so, that Artemis was severely late to his trial. 

Once she made finally managed to make her way outside her bedroom, the halls surrounding her were silent and she could hear a buzzing hum coming from the great hall where the Asgardians were more than likely impatient for their prince's punishment to begin.

She moved hesitantly toward the direction of the noise, fidgeting slightly with the dress she had been given. Granted, she felt like a princess, but she wondered whether or not the ladies of Asgard had ever been exposed to how comfortable simple pants could be. 

The dress that had been waiting for her when she arrived in her room was utterly breathtaking. It was a deep green one-shoulder dress that was made of a satin-like material that hugged her skin. The chest area was tight, seemingly multi-layered, with a small dip that accentuated her breasts. 

She figured Asgardian women were not shy when it came to showing off their assets. 

At the waist, there was a gold-metal belt in the shape of vines that separated the two-piece dress and allowed a generous amount of skin to show off right above her hips. 

She was twiddling her fingers, trying to see if she could bring the hem of the top of the dress further down to show off less skin when she felt a prickle on the back of her neck. 

In one flawless move, she whipped around and grabbed her assailant's arm, yanking it behind their back and pushing her heeled foot against their knees. 

"Loki?" Artemis said with amusement. She noticed that they had put his restraints back on. The cuffs around his hands were connected with the cuffs on his feet by chain links. The chains wrapped around him maliciously were tied together by the thick golden collar secured around his neck. 

Her lips quirked down as she looked at the uncomfortable angle that she had twisted him into and helped him up. "Do you think you would actually have been able to sneak up on me?"