One

Nine months later. 

San put on a clean t-shirt and a pair of black pants. He looked at himself in the mirror to make sure he appeared okay. Then he took to fixing his messy bed-hair. For the most part, he looked fine... except for that one hair that would just not lay flat. He sighed angrily, staring at it through the mirror.

"Fuck it," he scoffed, giving up and walking away.

A high-pitched car horn honked loudly from outside. San peeked through his blinds to see what was going on. It just turned out to be Mingi, his best friend, and Yunho, his best friend's boyfriend. San shook his head as he grabbed his phone. He made sure it had charged enough before rushing out of the house. San didn't need to make his neighbors hate him because of Mingi's obnoxiousness.

San opened the door and plopped down in the backseat. He slid to the center and quickly buckled up. Mingi smiled, "Well, howdy partner."

San rolled his eyes, laughing, "You're annoying."

"Am not."

"Are too," Yunho snickered. San high-fived the blue-haired guy with a smirk towards Mingi.

"Even your boyfriend agrees with me."

Mingi huffed, "You guys are losers." He put the car in drive and pulled away from the curb, careful not to hit the car parked in front of him.

San reached over and put the window on his left down. The wind coming through it did absolutely nothing to help his hair, but at this point, he was beyond caring. "What are we even doing today?" he asked.

"Hongjoong thought it would be fun for us to roam the city," Yunho said, "Y'know' since it's the first warm and not rainy day we've had in ages."

San hummed, "Would you mind turning the radio up a bit?"

Mingi turned the volume knob on the radio. San sang along to the music softly as he watched the road ahead of them. Mingi was a decent driver. He stayed off his phone and kept his eyes on the road for the most part, unlike a certain someone that was one of their friends. Yunho rolled his window down, making the wind fifty times worse. San's hair was flying all over the place. He swore up and down that he wanted to just shave it all off. The drive lasted fifteen minutes. As soon as Mingi parked, and the windows were back up, San tried brushing it down a bit. He hoped he didn't look like some maniac.

San walked beside Mingi and Yunho as they made their way to the meeting spot. Somehow, the city wasn't very crowded, but you would never hear San complain about a lack of people. Seonghwa and Jongho were waiting on a bench by the water fountain for them. "Where are the other two?" Yunho asked, looking around to see if they were anywhere nearby.

"Hongjoong insisted on going to the music store," Seonghwa rolled his eyes, "He abducted Yeosang and took him with."

"So should we start heading that way?"

"Yeah. You know Joong, we're gonna have to pry him from that place. He will not simply leave on his own," the eldest said.

The music store wasn't far from the fountain. San had been in there once before to buy a few albums. Most of which had been given to his friends as thank you gifts. When the five men walked into the small shop, Yeosang was found yawning by the door.

"Where's Joong?" Seonghwa asked, clearly amused.

Yeosang pointed over his shoulder, "Somewhere over in that direction." Seonghwa nodded and walked off to find him.

"Did you find anything good?" Yunho asked.

"No, but Hongjoong sure as hell did. He's been over there forever," Yeosang said.