Five

Wooyoung clicked through page after page of job listings. He had not been having luck with finding anything decent lately. 

Yeosang groaned and dropped his phone onto his lap. Yunho looked at the man, "What? Booty call not answering?"

Yeosang gave him a look telling him to shut up. "No," he said, "I can't get three stars on this one song, and it's annoying the shit out of me."

"Have you tried the tape along the bottom of your phone like I suggested?"

"Yeah, but I don't have any tape right now to do that. By the way, thank you for telling me about that trick. It helps a lot," Yeosang said.

Yunho smiled, "I am a bank of knowledge. All you have to do is tell me about your problem, and I will try to fix it."

Wooyoung giggled, "You sound like a genie or fortune teller or something."

"I try," Yunho said, turning his attention back to the YouTube video he had playing on the television.

"Okay, but tape? What game are you playing, Sang?" Seonghwa asked.

Yeosang showed his screen to the man, "Superstar. The tape helps cut out the friction of your thumbs against the phone screen so you can slide quicker."

"Oh."

Wooyoung ended up coming across a job that he was at least qualified for. It didn't look like it would be any fun, but he was happy that this was something. So he began to fill out the online application. A few minutes later, he came across a question on the application that confused him. "Hey, it asks what my hobbies are... but what are hobbies, and do I even have any?" Wooyoung asked.

Yeosang put his phone down on the couch and then sat on the floor next to Wooyoung. "Hobbies are things that you like to do for fun. For example, I like playing video games."

"Well, I like spending time with my friends?"

"Okay, that's a good start. They might like that answer. Since it means you could be a people person," Yeosang said, "What else do you enjoy doing?"

"Listening to music... oh, and... and," Wooyoung's sentence trailed off. He didn't do much other than spend time with his friends, listen to music, and look for a job.

Seonghwa looked over at him, "What about reading? Didn't you tell me you've been reading every night before bed or something?"

"Yeah!" Wooyoung nodded, "I like reading." He listed the few things that they were able to come up with on the form.

A while passed of the boys each doing their own thing. No one spoke at all until Yeosang's stomach growled loud enough for all three of them to hear.

Wooyoung laughed, "I guess it's probably time for us to eat dinner, huh?"

"That would be nice."

"I vote on ordering from Jungsik's," Yunho said, pausing the tv.

"That's fine with me," Wooyoung said.

"I'm willing to eat anything right now."

"Why didn't you say you were hungry earlier, Sang?" Wooyoung asked.

Yeosang shrugged, "I wasn't really paying attention."

Yunho called in and placed their orders for take-out. Then the four of them got in his car and drove to Jungik's restaurant. The food was ready not long after they got there, and they were able to quickly get back to Wooyoung's apartment.

"What would you guys like to drink?" the youngest asked. Seonghwa was already setting the food out on the coffee table.

"What do you have?"