𝟎𝟑.

CHAPTER THREE: HELP ME, SAVIOR

CHAPTER THREE: HELP ME, SAVIOR..!
( MAY 26 2020... ) ⤷ ع˖⁺ ⛓⋆ ୭ 💥.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹!
TW!mature language, mentions of smoking

"sav?" jaden's clear, thick voice came from the other side of her phone

her heart panged at the familiar sound of his sweet voice. his voice sounded shaky and scratchy, like he'd been crying, smoking, or maybe a mix of both.

savana closed her eyes tightly, "holy fuck, jaden. what kind of shit have you gotten yourself into this time?"

stassie's mouth gaped open at what savana was saying, staring at her with disbelief in her own eyes. stassie couldn't believe jaden would call savana out of everybody he knew. why not his parents or his other sway la friends?

luka's eyes darted between stassie's shocked expression and savana's clenched one. his heart sunk at savana's sad face, and his own face copied hers.

"me and the boys went on a roadtrip and we got arrested."

"well no shit, i've gotten that part. i asked what've you done, jaden?" savana swiveled her body using the palm of her hand against the countertop, so now her back was facing her friends, trying not to show them the anxious feeling probably smeared across her face.

jaden was more than relieved to hear his ex's caring tone over the call. he was putting all his faith into the girl by using his one and only phone call to ask her for help. his whole body was racking in shivers, he had promised bryce he'd get them both out of this situation.

he was leaning against the cool cement wall, clad in an ugly and unflattering orange outfit, "possession of controlled substance, enough for a felony. bryce has a misdemeanor." the blonde admitted, hanging his head, embarrassed, even though she couldn't see him.

"goddamn it, jaden." savana exclaimed, putting a fingernail to her mouth as a habit.

"i'm so sorry, savana." he admitted, his voice was still shaky, "shit, i need you right now. please help me."

he sounded distraught and it broke savana's heart. sure, he'd destroyed her feelings, but she still would give anything and everything to make him feel safe right now. savana sighed, this was not the situation she'd pictured of him calling her to want her back.

she continued to chew on her thumbnail, "how much is your bail? where are you? which of the boys were there?"

jaden paused, "$16,000. lee county, texas. it was me, josh, blake and bryce. bryce's bail is $5,000."

"i'm coming, okay?" savana signed into her phone, "please don't worry."

"i'll try. thank you so much, sav. tell luka and anastasia i say hi." jaden managed to muster up a fake smile, feeling overwhelmingly relieved after hearing she was coming to get them out.

"see you soon." savana replied, taking the phone from her ear and pressing the red button with her thumb.

savana gulped the nerves that were clumping in her throat, lightly hitting her phone case against her lip, deep in thought. she finally turned around to face her friends. they both had confused looks plastered on their faces, luka more frustrated than stassie's.

"he asked you to bail him out?" stassie questioned, raising her eyebrow questioningly.

savana nodded slowly, "16k worth of bail."

luka scoffed, pushing himself off his barstool, "you've got to be kidding me! he breaks up with you and expects you to get his dumbass out of jail? in my opinion, fuck it! let him rot in there like he should."

luka knew how much jaden meant to savana, but when they broke up, he revealed how much he'd hated jaden the whole relationship. luka thought jaden was controlling and too jealous for savana's carefree personality. he hated seeing people in sadness and despair and jaden was the cause of savana's

"shut up, luka." stassie waved him off with her hand, before she looked to savana, "he needs you right now, you can't give up on him."

"whatever, i'm not apart of this bullshit." luka shrugged his shoulders, storming off into his room with a final goodbye of slamming his door behind him.

"i can't leave him when he needs me, your right." savana said after a moment of silence between the two.

"i know i am."

SAVHOLLAND TWEETED..!

JORDAN SPEAKS

JORDAN SPEAKS..!
IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK IK I KEEP SAYING IT BUT ITS TRUE. iz is the loml and that's the mf TEA. also if u don't know all the lyrics to the sidemen diss tracks don't talk to me.
iz here editing,, i love u more bebe 🥺

word count: 743
written: june 10, 2020
published: june 21, 2020