𝟎𝟔.

CHAPTER SIX: FUCK UR DIRTY MONEY

CHAPTER SIX: FUCK UR DIRTY MONEY..!
( MAY 28 2020... ) ⤷ ع˖⁺ ⛓⋆ ୭ 💥.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹!
TW!mature language, mentions of suicidal thoughts

when they got back to the sway la mansion, jaden and bryce's moms were already waiting for the group to arrive

when they got back to the sway la mansion, jaden and bryce's moms were already waiting for the group to arrive. the drive back was filled with more 'i'm sorrys' from jaden and 'thank yous' from bryce.

savana walked into the familiar front door of the mansion and was hit with the distinct scent of dirty clothes and garbage. she wanted to gag down the clump forming in the back of her throat.

just looking around at the interior of the mansion made her stomach churn. the last time she was standing in the same room, jaden was screaming and crying hysterically. she could still see the spit collecting at the corner of his mouth and his veins popping against the skin in his arm. she felt the tears rolling down her cheeks and how hopeless she felt under jaden's words.

savana stood in the middle of the room, feet tapping aimlessly against the cream colored tile. even when jaden came to stand next to her, she didn't move her eyes from their locked position on the window in front of her. she was used to seeing the beautiful view of the mountains and trees, but in the cape of darkness, nothing but black was on the other side of the glass.

jaden opened his mouth to speak to her but decided against it, instead carrying some duffel bags filled with aimless junk down the stairs.

she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, the quicker she finished her conversation with the moms, the quicker she and anastasia could get home.

"savana!"

jaden's mom sighed when she saw the blonde haired girl in the entry way.

"hi, mrs hossler!" savana put on a fake smile as she walked up to the older woman.

"oh honey," amy paused to wrap her arms around savana, "i've missed you so much!"

"i've missed you too!" savana responded, cringing as she lied to her. 

jaden's mom was never the fondest nor kindest to savana. savana didn't fit into the stereotype of the 'perfect girl' amy thought jaden deserved. savana understood why, she didn't believe in god, she was covered weird tattoos, and made rap music alongside druggies. jaden's family tried to like her for jaden's sake, but they were all secretly relieved when jaden announced the two split up.

"i cannot thank you enough." jaden's mom admitted as they walked into the kitchen, where bryce's mom was sat alone, drinking from a white mug.

"i don't need to be thanked." savana said, sincerely, "i love your kids. i know they would do the same for me."

bryce's mom on the other hand, she loved savana. they had only met once maybe twice, when mrs hall came out to visit bryce when savana had first starting to hang out with them. but she loved how savana wasn't concerned with what other people thought of her.

the ladies talked for a few minutes, mostly savana refusing the money bryce and jaden's mom were trying to shove into her hands. she ended up denying their actions by walking out of the kitchen with the final exclamation of, "i don't want your fucking money!"

she stormed out of the room, only to be met with jaden and stassie sitting on opposite sides the couch in the entry way.

"can we please just go home." savana asked stassie, who gave her a concerned glance but nodded.

savana couldn't look jaden's way. she knew he was looking at her, she didn't want to know what expression he had on his face. her eyes starting to tear up. she was so exhausted.

"please, i just want to sleep." savana begged stassie, who was standing from the couch.

"yes babe, we can go right now!" stassie spoke kindly and quietly.

it was now the second time in the same room where savana's throat went dry and tears started to fall down her cheeks. she felt like the walls were coming to close in on her and the room spiked in degrees. her head felt dizzy and her body went limp and numb. her salty tears were suddenly mixed with sweat.

stassie was saying her name, but it was muffled to savana's ears. her eyes were so clouded with tears that in her burry haze, she thought it was stassie who came up to envelop her in a hug. but when she took a deep inhale to attempt to calm herself, she smelt the cologne that she knew belonged to jaden. she'd bought it for him.

she wanted to push him away and scream at him like he'd done her just a few weeks ago, but she gave into his touch. she let their bodies melt together like they were made to. he was mumbling words to her, or maybe to stass, but she could only hear the sound of her heart pounding.

she let him carry her frail, small body to the passenger side of her own car. jaden slid her gently into the front seat and proceeded to whisper, "just breathe, you're okay."

savana wanted to slap him. she wasn't okay, and he wouldn't have a clue even if she was. he shut the door with a loud thud, after buckling her seatbelt and turning on the air conditioning.

she practically moaned at the cooling feeling of the air hitting her throbbing forehead. she was so grateful for the white noise instead of jaden's mom's scratchy, high pitched voice. she was taken aback from her bliss, when the noise of the engine starting cut through her brain.

she opened her tired eyes to find stass in the driver's seat, she waved to jaden and bryce through the windshield, who stood on the porch. fan mail and trash covering the concrete next to them.

jaden looked at savana as stassie pulled out of the small driveway. jaden hated himself for breaking up with her. he shouldn't have. and he hated himself more for letting smoking weed take over his love for her. he struggled with the feeling of depression and suicidal thoughts when they'd broken up. he beat himself up over how he treated her. he prayed to god she'd come back to him, even after how full of hatred he treated the girl he loved.

JORDAN SPEAKS..!
they are ~babie~ i said it!!! i feel so bad for savana lowks she's just vv emtoional around jaden. i wonder why they broke up🤔 i kinda hate this chapter BYE
— hi yes, iz editing here. JUSTICE FOR SAVANA JORDAN'S BEING MEAN TO HER RN :(((((( also,,,,, stass and bryce are going to be endgame okay bye 😚

word count: 1130
written: june 23, 2020.
published: july 4, 2020