𝟎𝟗.

CHAPTER NINE: WANT ME WHEN UR SOBER

CHAPTER NINE: WANT ME WHEN UR SOBER..!
( JUNE 2 2020... ) ⤷ ع˖⁺ ⛓⋆ ୭ 💥.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹!
TW!mature language

"i said i wanted three shots of espresso, not two

"i said i wanted three shots of espresso, not two."

"well i'm sorry! i didn't really think there was a difference!" jaden shot back to savana.

"oh relax, hossler. i'm only kidding." savana laughed slightly, taking the cup from the rockstars hand.

savana had been slowly spending more time at the sway house, curtesy of stassie's new found love for bryce and savana's selfless goal to help control jaden's addiction. colson, pete, and dom weren't exactly happy about her decision to foster jaden. they said 'he's a grown boy, let him struggle himself'.

but sav couldn't muster up the courage to let jaden suffer, especially when she could help the outcome.

ever since jaden's breakdown, she was having jaden spend his time either in the studio or running errands for her. he thought it was to repay his 20k debt, but in reality she just wanted his mind to be occupied with something that wasn't his want for marijuana. like she told amy, savana didn't want any payment back.

jaden rolled his eyes, handing stassie's drink to her before leaving the girls alone in the kitchen. anastasia was wrapped in her phone, scrolling through instagram pictures and liking an occasional few.

a few minutes later bryce and blake bounded into the kitchen, giggling about something like children. they were sweaty and shirtless, probably from working out.

"for real, dude!" blake agreed with something bryce had said, as he walked to the fridge.

stassie shot her eyes to savana as soon as she saw blake, her best friend glanced her way as if having read her mind. stassie had to overcome her hatred for blake to help the cause of jaden and savana. she still hated him, for reasons unknown to her.