𝟏𝟎.

CHAPTER TEN: GOODBYE PARTY ANIMAL

CHAPTER TEN: GOODBYE PARTY ANIMAL..!
( JUNE 5 2020... ) ⤷ ع˖⁺ ⛓⋆ ୭ 💥.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹!
TW!underage drinking, mature language, drug use

luka loved parties as much as the next guy, but when he moved in with anastasia and savana that all changed

luka loved parties as much as the next guy, but when he moved in with anastasia and savana that all changed. going to parties with the two girls was like babysitting two newborn puppies. they were all over the place in a drunken, silly daze. he had to chase them down constantly and keep an eye at them at all times.

so when he saw savana being whisked off by pete, he wasn't looking forward to the night. luka already felt a headache rising due to the overwhelming blaring music combined with the musty smell of weed. stassie stood by his side, glancing around the packed house.

"who're you looking for?" luka asked her, still watching savana as she was given a red solo cup by dom. dom was his usually giddy self, already talking savana's ear off.

"bryce, jaden, and griffin are supposed to be here." she explained, finally spotting them in the crowd of people. she took luka's hand and started pulling him to the group of teenagers.

luka groaned in complaint as the roommates caught up to the group. bryce smiled at the two, immediately throwing an arm around anastasia's shoulders.

"where's savana?" jaden shouted to luka over the loud music.

luka pointed to the archway to the kitchen, where savana was sitting on a cupboard. she was giggling as she was talking to travis and colson. jaden watched savana greet travis before looking around the crowded party, finally her eyes landed on jaden and she pointed in his direction. travis followed her finger and proceeded to smile at jaden, making his way over.

"theres my rockstar!" he exclaimed, slapping his hand on jaden's shoulder.

the boys and stassie said hello to travis before the drummer took away his protégé. travis dragged jaden to a group of boys sitting on couches, all of them sharing a big blunt. travis plopped down next to a short brunette with tattoos covering his body. jaden assumed they were colson's hometown friends. jaden say hastily next to travis, who started a conversation quickly.

jaden listened to travis go on about jaden's new music and potential, showing the unknown boys snippets of his unreleased music. jaden couldn't focus on the conversation because of the overwhelming smell of marijuana. savana had took his whole stash a couple days ago when he fell of the wagon. but the familiar musty smell made goosebumps cover his pale, tattooed skin.

"you want a hit, brother?" a slim dark skinned boy asked him from across the coffee table.

jaden shook his head reluctantly, earning a confused expression from the other boy. he took another hit, coughed out the smoke, nudged travis who took the blunt from him.

"what type of boy refuses free weed? thought you weren't that type."

jaden sighed, placing a hand on his throbbing head. it was way to loud and humid in this house. "i'm not the type. i'm tryna stop for my girl."

he said the last words and cringed. consciously, he looked towards the kitchen. where savana, colson, and pete were still laughing and drinking from solo cups. his heart clenched as he saw the way the boys looked at savana. he used to make her laugh and smile like they did. he trusted colson and pete, but with a girl as gorgeous as savana, who wouldn't hit on her?

"ah." the previous boy remarks, leaning back into into the couch's soft fabric.

jaden snaps his attention back to the group, raising an eyebrow at the man. the unknown man laughed at his expression.

"you're the fucker set on the fact sav cheated on you with kells!" he exclaimed, now drawing the attention back from travis and his short tattooed friend.

rook and travis gaped at slim, who proceeded to laugh at the younger blonde boy. jaden opened his mouth to speak, but shut it when he realized he had no witty comeback or excuse. he clenched his jaw tightly. this dude didn't know anything about his relationship with savana, why was he acting like he did? he started to get annoyed quickly. he showed it when he pushed himself off the sofa and pushed his way through mangled, sweaty bodies.

when he reached the archway into the kitchen, he immediately latched onto savana's hips. she jumped when she felt the hands on her waist, but sighed when she turned to find jaden behind her.

"fuck, jaden!" she slapped his chest playfully, "you scared the shit outta me!"

he laughed and flashed her a sweet smile. her heart melted like it always did. she was wrapped up staring at him to listen to any more of colson and pete's drug talk.

on the outer cusp of the crowd of dancing people, stassie and bryce gazed upon savana and jaden. she was holding a white claw and bryce, who was working on his sobriety, was sipping from a canned coke.

"we're doing good." stassie commented, nodding towards jaden and savana.

bryce smiled at them before turning back to the curly haired brunette, "i must say, you had a nice plan."

stassie grinned back up at him gently, him standing much above her. she couldn't help but gaze to his lips, that were wet with leftover soda. they glistened in the dim lighting. bryce noticed her staring, so he licked his lips subconsciously. stassie cleared her throat and locked her eyes back onto his.

"i think we should get a reward for our good work." bryce smirked, taking his turn to look down on her pink lips.

"you think?" stassie tilted her head to the side, speaking slowly and in a confident tone.

"yeah," he paused to take her hand in his, "i do."

stassie's heart fell into her stomach and contained to beat a normal rhythm. as she was getting whisked away by the bulky boy, she locked her eyes with savana. the blonde shot her a confused glance, but giggled when stassie stuck her tongue out and held up a peace sign.

JORDAN SPEAKS..!
this chapter is a birthday gift to my bae taylor aka MGKKELLS wish her a happy mfing bday rn!!! also i have a mgk coming up soon! so be on the lookout❤️
ALSO LMK IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES

word count: 1061
written: july 24+26
published: july 26 2020