𝟎𝟓.

CHAPTER FIVE: CRY, MY ANGEL

CHAPTER FIVE: CRY, MY ANGEL..!
( MAY 27 2020... ) ⤷ ع˖⁺ ⛓⋆ ୭ 💥.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹!
TW!mature language

⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹!TW! — mature language

"babe." stassie's voice cut through savana's mind, awakening her. "savana, babe."

savana groaned in disappointment, her head already starting to split with a headache. she opened her eyes reluctantly, being met with james, the agent, once again.

she raised her head off her friend's shoulder, feeling the lack of sleep hit her eyes as they struggled to stay open. she felt so weak and so exhausted, as if she could roll up into a ball and sleep for countless days.

"you've got a few more papers to sign inside, the boys are being released soon." james informed, no longer any bag of money or stacks of paperwork with him.

savana nodded tiredly, sucking at her dry mouth for a source of moisture. she scrubbed her eyes and fluffed the scalp of her hair. savana took in a big breath before rising off the floor of the bus, wanting to sit back down as soon as her legs started carrying her to the building.

stassie came after savana, not before demanding blake and josh cleaned up the bus before they joined the girls inside to see their friends.

savana shook hands with james, saying goodbye and sharing payment information. he got into his suv, content with his days work, and drove off. savana pushed open the door to the jail with her hip and walked up to the woman at the front desk.

the room was small. a desk closest to the glass doors and windows, lines of file cabinets covering the walls. on the other side, there were rows of blue metal chairs. yet, they were all empty and the room was quiet.

anastasia sighed and plopped down in a waiting chair, shrugging as she grabbed a magazine from the end table, flipping to a random article.

"savana holland?" the lady at the desk asked, to which savana replied with a head nod and a toothy smile.