~♥To The Readers♥~

Hey, Angel here. Since I was reading a book who gives tips on how to avoid Writer's Block I've realized a lot while taking a break. I don't wanna encounter that weird sickness so I've decided to make myself a multitasker. And follow ideas I have before I magically lose them.

And here we are.

Welcome to this crappy book of mine, specifically, my second Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction.

__--~~♡♥♡~~--__
Coup De Foudre.
"Clap Of Thunder"
__--~~♡♥♡~~--__

And in case you didn't read, this follows after the end of Season 3.

[R E M I N D E R S :]

>This is JUST a fanfiction. I don't claim literally everything from the series. The series is owned by Thomas Astruc and Jeremy Zag.

>You have to watch ALL episodes (from season 1 to 3) to understand this book, somehow this story connects to the seasons.

>This encounters Adrigami and Lukanette (of course, why not?) So if you're ALLERGIC of these two ships then what are you doing here?! Getoutta!!!

> I recommend you to also read my other book(s), I need motivations and feedback from you! And they will always make my day, and it can shoo away your boredom while waiting for a new update from here.

> Speaking of "Update" , I can't make a schedule on when I'm gonna update this or my other book(s), you have to give respect to the time that I only have on writing this whole crap out. XD

> Please, give feedbacks on what you read from here, I badly need it and who knows? Maybe all because of your support, I could update this faster than usual! I'm just asking for three things: VOTES, COMMENTS (any regarding this story will do), and FOLLOWERS! That way, you can stay connected and updated on whatever story you're waiting for.

> The Original art of this cover is owned by "Comet"??? I really can't read it well and I just got it from my other account. I only edited the picture a bit so it will look like a book cover. Anyway thanks to the original artist that made this a perfect story for the cover!!! (Even though I didn't request that)

> PLAGIARISM is a CRIME. See? These two words match. Copying from someone's hard work is considered cheating and unlegal, make your OWN originality, start your writing world from YOUR imagination, NOT COPYING FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK!!!

__--~~♡♥♡~~--__

That's all for now, good day to all of you, my Angels!!!
-♥Angel♥

__--~~♡♥♡~~--__

363 Words!!! For now . . .