~♥Chapter 02♥~

Marinette had finally woken up. It's the third time her alarm woke her and the third one I meant is Tikki. Her alarm clock would be totally useless if she always wake up at the sound of Tikki's voice.

"Mmhmm..." Marinette yawned while rubbing her eyes, then stopped in realization when she heard Tikki's groan. She always does that when she's late for school. "I'm late for school!!!" She shot up, startling the kwami.

"No, Marinette!!!" Tikki yelled, and with that signal, Marinette's eyes were now wide-opened. "You're late for the day! You're supposed to help the bakery, right?" Heck. It was Saturday...

That's when the forgetful blunette realized, she even took the flashback to tell herself that it's true. That she wasn't dreaming, at least now, her kwami's voice already told her to wake up.

__--~~♡♥♡~~--__

Marinette ate dinner with her family, she made sure that Tikki eats something, she carefully grabbed a piece of strawberry macaroon with cream fillings from the refrigerator, since she was told to put the leftovers inside. After doing so, Sabine Cheng caught everyone's attention.

"Can you believe it?" Sabine exclaimed with enthusiasm. She grabbed the clipboard from the living room's table. "We just got a ton of orders right after the anniversary of Mr. And Mrs. Bourgeois!" Tom gave her the most happiest look ever, knowing this is pretty great news but "How are we gonna deliver it all? Some of them had the same schedule, and we don't have extra workers!"

Hearing this is quite terrible, especially the 'don't have extra workers' thing, the family knew that they could get this easily but they never realized that many people ordered from the Boulangerie Patisserie. That's why super Marinette saved the day. "I'll help." She shut close the refrigerator and took a small bite of a cheese macaroon.

Sabine and Tom gave their daughter a shocked look. "Sweetie," Tom started. "Delivering a ton of orders is no joke, we don't have any bike," He stopped for a second. "Okay yes, we do have one but it doesn't have a basket and we don't have much time to fix it. A lot of orders is needed first day tomorrow."

He's right. Even Sabine couldn't volunteer, she had to keep in touch with the customers, and Tom had to bake and bake... "But I'm the only one who isn't that quite of busy." Marinette commented, yeah, she wasn't quite busy. "I wanted to help, really." She pleaded, forgetting how late and clumsy she was.

Her parents exchanged glances, then Tom took the result. "Fine, sweetie. But promise us that you had to be careful on delivering those orders, we don't want you getting hurt." Marinette nodded with joy. "Okay, then it's settled, I'm gonna list the addresses down."

__--~~♡♥♡~~--__

Marinette finally finished her morning routine and right after eating breakfast with the Dupain-Chengs, she put the address list inside her sling bag and took out two full bags of french bread and macaroons. "Are you sure you can carry it all?" Sabine said with worry.

"Of course!" The blunette reassured. Besides, she is Ladybug. "Trust me, I can handle this." She said, making sure she held the bag with care. Tom and Sabine nodded and they officially opened the bakery for the day.

The delivery girl went outside, then looked at the sun that was telling that it's 9:21Am. She intentionally went out early so she wouldn't be late when the clock strikes 10:00Am. She walked, carrying the not-so-heavy bags and walked across the street once the street light blinked green.