~♥Chapter 01♥~

The blunette passed through the back of the bakery, she doesn't want to face her parents yet, at least only until tomorrow. She needed a break, she badly need to breathe fresh air, at her balcony.

She opened the big door and ran through the stairs, she couldn't even mind how fast she ran but she knew that she is in her room.

Which reminded her.

There were a lot of pictures of Adrien. Everywhere around her room. Even in the most weirdest places, in her sink, in her desk, on her computer, Marinette couldn't count. If she added a several more pictures of him then her room would look like a magazine.

She sighed in distress. She took out her sling bag and put it on her chaise. Then she walked to her drawer and grabbed a pair of scissors and a white colored box she got when she bought her sewing machine.

Tikki flew out and said nothing. The black spotted kwami sighed and stared at her owner. She was worried, of course, why would she not be? Marinette got a ton of work to do: Take care of the Miracle Box, Clean her messes---that included Adrien's pictures,  Rest, and of course, the Boulangerie Patisserie. The kwami knew that she also have to help her parents in the bakery, delivery orders came out flooding and she had to help.

'She have to calm down a bit.' Tikki could tell it out loud, but she couldn't, at least after she clean her room, Tikki will offer something to her owner that she surely needed.

Marinette thoughtfully snipped out the transparent duct tapes off the pictures, carefully pulled them out so her wallpaper won't get destroyed, she did the same to the other pictures, and as she did so, she tried to forget her hopeless memories she had with Adrien.

When she tried spilling her guts, when she tried covering her blush, when she treasured every time she sniffed Adrien's perfume, and worse, when she literally had a tarpaulin of Adrien's schedule 24/7, ugh, she was so stupid, wasn't she? Good thing fate had done this and she didn't spilled her guts. She knew right away, they were meant to be friends. Just friends.

That was too painful, she couldn't handle it all at once!

After her work, she carried the box downstairs until she put it down with the other garbage bags, yes, you're right, she's about to throw his pictures altogether. Not just because she badly wanted to move on, but also because she wanted to clear her own mind and clean her messy room.

Marinette layed down on her bright pink colored chaise on her balcony, she remained silent, wanted to rest, at least she knew Tikki understood her situation. She breathed the summer air, and cleared her mind.

Minutes later, she heard her phone ringing. She was about to get down to grab it when Tikki flew out, carrying her black phone with her own little hands. Marinette smiled as a thank you. She received a smile from her kwami and glanced at the screen of her phone.

》♡Alya♡ calling. . .

She smiled at the name. Her fingers swiped right to accept the call of her best friend. "Hello?" She called out.

"Girl, are you okay?" Alya spoke through the phone. Her voice clearly described as worried right now.

"Of course I am!" A lie. "Why?"

"You didn't called out to me before you left, I was just worried."

"Oh, thanks for the concern. You and Nino had a great time alone anyway, you know me, I can't disturb anyone."

"Well, if you say so, call me if you need me, 'kay? Or else I'll visit your house without warning."

The blunette gave a chuckle. "Sure, noted." She said then gave their goodbyes, ended the call and Marinette sighed.