~♥Chapter 03♥~

"He's with Kagami."

Marinette was shot by those three words, especially the with word. Defines, that they are together currently. She knew that she wasn't supposed to be affected, but you couldn't blame the one who's still fresh from the day when she decided to move on. She sighed and the voice of Nathalie startled her from her painful thoughts.

"If you wouldn't mind, thank you for the quick delivery."

The blunette nodded and turned to Luka who was practicing his guitar, the tone told her that it's going to be okay. She smiled and stood in front of him, he stopped playing and he settled the black with Jagged Stone silhouette painted in front of the guitar.

She smiled and beckoned Luka to continue their delivery journey.

__--~~♥♡♥~~--__

"Here's your two dozens of macaroons, Adrien." Nathalie spoke on her usual stern tone, handing Adrien the bag of his orders, white with the 'TS' logo printed on the front of it. "I'm reminding you, I do not like you eating too much sweets. You should remind yourself to keep you from getting fat." That fat word made Adrien shiver. Of course, helping his father model his designs is a big thing for him, and why would he think that if he wanted to get fat?

"Thanks, Nathalie." Adrien smiled at the executive assistant of Gabriel. Which he saw as his second mother. "Sure, don't worry, I'm not going to eat them all, I'm planning on something great for Marinette using these." Then he glanced at the blue haired with red strand woman. "By the way, did you tell Marinette that Kagami's here? I kinda heard you saying that, I'm just making sure that I misheard."

Nathalie never changed her expression. "Yes, I told her."

The blonde gaped his mouth open in surprise. "Why? Kagami just left minutes ago, why did you tell her that she's here?" That's surprising. Why would Nathalie do that though?

"I'm just telling every person who want to meet you that you're busy. And I think this is the best choice." She said, then turned to walk upstairs, avoiding Adrien's reaction. Nathalie's job had turned to be this way, she was just following Gabriel's orders. Adrien risked his life being on the street, chased by the paparazzi, and falling down from a building. Gabriel---as well as Nathalie---is very protective of Adrien. And the blonde can't wait for himself to be freed.

Why? He is Cat Noir, he could be free, anytime! But, of course, like what happened on his first Christmas Eve without his mother, When he jumped out as Cat Noir to escape from his sadness, Gabriel went frantic of seeing his son's window opened and his son gone. He don't want it to happen again---but he don't have any choice if there were Akuma attacks.

Adrien sighed. Then looked over to the bag of macaroons he bought. He is excited to do what he is planning, and at that particular day, he'll make someone happy.

The question is, will she be happy?

__--~~♥♡♥~~--__

The two finally finished their deliveries right on time. Thanks to Luka, who volunteered to help her, and still he wanted to help her more.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, stopping Marinette from walking to the Lock Bridge. He settled his bike over to the side and waited for her to respond. He would never leave if he never knew how she's doing. Luka walked towards her and leaned over the cold metal bars, looking at her with that usual concerned face.