Chapter 2

DAWSON'S POV:
I woke up to a heaviness on my waist I looked over and saw an arm on my waist I turned around and saw Tiki sleeping peacefully. I tried to get out of his bed carefully to not wake him but once I got up I heard a deep husky voice say "good morning, how'd you sleep?" I replied with a yawn and "good, you?" He just smiled at me then walked out of his room, so I just sat on his bed looking around his room for a few minutes. A few minutes pass and I heard the door open, Tiki walks in with a pair of sweats and a T-shirt he comes up to me and hands me the clothes, "I got these from Kylie, I thought you might want something to change into since your wearing ripped jeans." He said, "thanks" I replied with a smile. He just smiled back and walked out of the room leaving me to change.

I got changed and put my hair into a messy bun.

Outfit:

Hair:

When I was done I walked out and saw everyone was on the couch and I walked up and sat down between Zack and Austin

When I was done I walked out and saw everyone was on the couch and I walked up and sat down between Zack and Austin. They looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. I yawned and laid my head on Austin's shoulder, from the corner of my eye I saw Tiki get up and storm off somewhere. Me being a caring person (a good and bad thing) I got up to go check on him. I followed him to his room and knocked on his door, he replied in a angry voice "come in" I walked in and sat next to him on his bed, he looked at me and sighed. I didn't know what to do so I just asked if he was alright, " hey Tiki are you ok? You kinda stormed off" he looked at me and said "I'm fine" I looked at him and sighed "you're not okay I can see that, what wrong? Tell me" he got up off the bed and started pacing around his room. He finally stopped pacing and looked at me and said "I'm sorry" I gave him a confused look and asked "what are you sorry for?" Then he came over and sat next to me and asked me something I never expected "will you....go on a date with me?" I looked at him not able to reply. His smile disappeared and he started apologizing "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked I knew you didn't like me. I should've known you liked Austin instead..." and he kept rambling on and on. "Tiki" he kept rambling "TIKI!" I yelled and he looked at me shocked that I yelled. "Tiki I would love to go on a date with you" he looked at me with surprised eyes "really?!" He said with a smile, "really." I smiled back. He got up and picked me up in a hug, I hugged him back. "You have no idea how excited i am" he said "I just looked at him and giggled a bit. Then we heard small squeals coming from outside the door, I opened the door and Kylie, Austin, Zack, and Aaron fell on the floor. I looked at them and they looked up and Kylie came up and hugged me and said "I TOLD YOU HE LIKED YOU!!" I just laughed in response. Aaron went over to Tiki and said "man I glad you got the balls to ask her out, but you hurt her and I will hurt you" he said in a serious voice. Tiki looked over at me and said to Aaron "I wouldn't dream of it" he smiled at me and I smiled back. Zack just made a gagging noise and started saying how gross stuff like this is. I looked at Zack and said "Sorry son but this is how people live, just because you can't get a girl doesn't mean you have to gag at other relationships" I patted his shoulder Zack looked at me and started fake crying "Mom how could you say something like that!?" He said dramatically then Tiki came over "mom?" Tiki said confused "yes I am Zacks mom" I said to him he looked at Zack then at me "I will not be his father" he said laughing. We all just laughed and ended up watching movies.