Chapter 6

Dawson's POV:
It's been a few days and Tiki has been kind of distant and I don't know why. I feel like I did something, every time I ask one of the boys they shrug their shoulders. I don't want to ask Tiki just in case it's nothing but I just can't help feeling like I did something.

Today I was going over to Tiki's to hangout with Kylie since Tiki wouldn't talk to me. I got ready by taking a shower, getting dressed, doing my hair. Doing my makeup and heading of to Kylies.

Outfit:

Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

TIME SKIP

TIME SKIP

I got to their house walked to the door and knocked a couple times. A few seconds later I hear the door open and see Tiki standing there I smiled at him "is Kylie here?" I asked him, he frowned a bit then nodded and moved out of the way so I could walk in. "Kylie, Dawson's here!!" Tiki yelled. Kylie came and grabbed my arm and dragging me to her room where I knew we were going to talk about me and her brother. "So how are you and Tiki?" She asked, "uhh he has been really distant lately and I don't know why, when I he opened the door he didn't even come in for a hug let alone a kiss. It kinda hurt, I don't now what I did" I said holding back tears. Kylie looked at me then stormed out of her room, I just sat there waiting for her to come back. A few minutes later she came back and Tiki was behind her. She pushed him into the room and walked out shutting the door behind her.

"Hey" Tiki said awkwardly "did I do something" I said bluntly. He looked at me confused and shocked at the same time "what do you mean?" He said as he sat next to me on the bed, "you have been really distant lately and I feel like I did something" I said tearing up a bit, he looked down at me and frowned at the sight of tears in my eyes, " you didn't do anything baby, I didn't even realize I was being distant." He said, "you didn't even give me a hug when you opened the door today" I said a tear falling down my cheek. He grabbed me in a tight hug not letting go for anything. "I'm so sorry babe I wasn't thinking, I just woke up from a nap and wasn't paying attention" he said holding me in his arms. I crawled into his lap and both sat there hugging each other as if our life depended on it.

TIME SKIP

Me and Kylie were in
Her room watching Netflix and eating food until we heard a knock at her door, Tiki walks in, "give me my girlfriend back" he said in a whiney voice, "no she is hanging out with me asshole" Kylie said Tiki groaners and came over and flopped onto me "ugh Tiki I can't breath fatass" I said dramatically gasping for air. He lifted his head towards me "are you calling me fat!" He asked me, "yes" I said pushing him off of me. "Owwy you hurt me baby" he said from the floor as he landed. I laughed "Tiki when I go home you can come with so we can hang out, ok?" I said to him, he jumped up and nodded his head then ran to the other room I just laughed while Kylie rolled her eyes playfully, "you know, you really impacted tiki's life and I think he really likes you" Kylie said to me, I smiled and said "I think I really lie him too"

A few minutes later I checked the time and started to get ready to go. I went to Tiki's room and knocked on his door "come in" I heard him say. I walked in and saw a shirtless Tiki watching YouTube. He looked up and smiled at me, "ready to go?" I asked he just nodded. "Are you going to go without a shirt" I said laughing a bit. He smiled and put a shirt on and we walked out of the house and I drove to my house.

We got inside and we go to my room and flopped on my bed and laid there for a second. I turned towards Tiki and have him a kiss. He kissed back, we pulled away as Tiki stood up and took his shirt off and laid back down. We both fell asleep a few minutes later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I just wanted to say thank you all for voting on my books it really means a lot. Please let me know what you think and get me suggestions on what I should write for next chapters. Love you all!! Bye!!!