Chapter 9

Dawson's POV:
It was about a week after the incident with Tiki and me and him talked about it and we worked it all out, we made a deal to never keep secrets unless needed. Tiki and I started to become a lot closer I've the past week, we started hanging out a lot and telling each other almost everything.

I woke up this morning and got up and checked the time. Looking at the date I realized it's my 19th birthday today! I got up and got ready, I put on a little bit more makeup then usual and a nicer outfit because I wanted to look nice.

Makeup:

Outfit:

Outfit:

Hair:

Once I was done getting ready I went out to the living room and saw Aaron sitting on the couch on his phone

Once I was done getting ready I went out to the living room and saw Aaron sitting on the couch on his phone. "Hey A!" I said in a cheerful voice, "oh, hey Daws, why so dressed up?" He said, I was confused because usually he's the first one to say Happy Birthday. I'm just going to ignore it, maybe he forgot or maybe he planning something. "No reason just wanted to dress up I guess" I said in a kind of disappointed voice. "Oh, Ok well I'm going out with the boys so I'll see you later" he said, that hurt, he's going out with the boys instead of hanging out with me on my birthday.

I was in my room watching Netflix when I heard a knock at my door, "come in!" I said, I'm walked Kylie and Mackenzie, "hey want to go out for a bit" Kylie said. I was still kinda bummed that no one remembered my birthday, even Tiki didn't call or text or anything. "Sure I guess" I said and got my shoes on. We walked to my car and drove to the mall. When we got there I saw Aaron and Zack. "Hey Aaron!" I waved them over. They looked over at us quickly then walked away fast. "Huh, that was rude" I said looking at Kylie and Mackenzie. "Heh... yeah.. sure was.." he said sounding nervous"

Tiki's POV:
I checked my phone and saw it was Dawson's birthday, she was finally 19. I got a text a few days ago from Aaron saying they were throwing her a surprise birthday party. So today I had to act like I had no clue it was her birthday, I felt really bad because this morning Aaron texted me saying that she got all dressed up and when he didn't even mention her birthday she got really sad. Today was going to be hard because it's really hard to ignore her.

We got to the mall because we were getting last minute supplies for her party. Austin and I were in the party store when Aaron and Zack came running in saying that Dawson is here with Kylie and Mackenzie. So we quickly grabbed the stuff payed and ran out of the mall and drove to Aaron's house. When we got there we decorated with her favorite color, yellow, she loves Yellow so much. Every time we are in a flower shop she has to stop and look at the sunflowers because those are her favorites and we have to look at every yellow thing in the store because it makes her happy, she says yellow is her happy color, she is adorable when it comes to yellow because her eyes light up when she sees is. I know it sounds childish but she is the most adorable thing ever and I wouldn't change anything.

We finished decorating and Kylie texted me saying they were almost here so we all hid and waited for her to get here. We were whispering about how she would reacted when we heard a car door shut and we got quiet and waited for the door to open. Once the door open and we saw Dawson walk on we jumped out, "SURPRISE!!" We all yelled out. Her face changed from gloomy to excites in a matter of seconds. "Oh my gosh guys!! I thought you forgot!" She said. "I would never forget your birthday bubba" I said giving her a tight hug. "Thank you guys this is amazing" she said, her eyes lighting up like they usually did when she saw all the yellow. "Anything for you beautiful" I said smiling at her. "Happy birthday Dawsy" Aaron said to her. "Don't call me that!" She said laughing, "Wait Dawsy??" I questioned, "yeah it's a nickname he's had for me since we were like three" she said, I smiled at the two as they gave each other a hug. I love their bond, they're more like brother and sister than cousins.

After the party we were all exhausted so we cleaned up and everyone left besides me, Aaron and Dawson of course. Dawson and I went to her room and watched a bunch of movies consisting of, beauty and the beast, it (2017 remake because Jaeden Martell is adorable so are Wyatt and jack) and it chapter 2. After we finished watching movies we changed into our pajamas and went to bed.

Dawson's POV:
Today was the best day ever, I couldn't be more happy I got to spend the day with my best friends and my amazing boyfriend. I fell asleep in Tiki's arms thinking of the day I had.

~~~~~

That's it for today! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have had major writers block and my life has just been stressful but I'm going to try and write more often.