Chapter 7

Tiki's POV:
I woke up to Dawson arms around my waist and her head snuggled into my chest. I tried to get up without waking her up but once I started moving she started woke up, "where are you going Bubba?" She said in her cute baby voice. I smiled at her, "baby I have to get home." I said to her stroking her hair softly. "No." She said then snuggled into me more. I sighed and smiled, "I have to, I'll see you later bub" I said to her. She held onto me tighter, "nope." She said. I held her close and kissed her forehead. "Please bubs" I said to her. "Password" she said softly. "Dawson is cute" I said, "wrong!" She said. I decided to pick her up and get off the bed then put her back down on it. "Hey! No fair!" She said crossing her arms over her chest. I laughed, "I'll see you later baby" I said to her, "ughhhh" she said. I gave her a kiss and said my goodbyes and left.

TIME SKIP

I walked inside my house and saw Kylie sitting on the couch in the living room, "so how was Dawson's" she said smirking, "shut up" I said to her and walked to my room. I heard my phone ding, I checked it and saw Dawson sent me a photo. I opened the picture and saw it was a photo of her pouting and it was caption 'Asshole you left me and now I have no one to cuddle cause the cat won't cuddle me' I smiled "god this girl is amazing" I said to myself. I smiled and sent her a picture of me smiling and captioned it 'I'm sorry baby but I had to go home, I will cuddle you as soon as possible' I sent it. She responded with 'you still woke me up early and left me asshole!' I smiled and told her I had to go and I would text her later, she said okay then I shut my phone off and walked out to the kitchen and saw Kylie texting someone "who are you texting?" I asked she looked at me and smirked "your girlfriend telling her you're whipped" she said "whatever Kylie" I said and went and grabbed a snack and went back to my room and fell asleep thinking about Dawson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been busy and haven't had time. This one is short but I couldn't really think about anything to write so I just did this at the top of my head. Anyways thanks for reading please vote and have a great day/night/evening or whatever, wherever you are. Bye!!!!