1 🐿 "Let's Break Up"

"Let's break up." How many times have I heard that. Than right afterwards we're back together.

Always.

You're right, I'm wrong. I'm never right. You're never wrong.

You never listen do you. When I glance at another guy, I'm flirting. When you flirt with another guy, you're just talking. And I have nothing to worry about.

You're possessive, like I belong to you,
You're selfish, you only cared about yourself,
You're too judgemental, criticizing everyone.
You're loud, bossy and rude.
I have more, shall I go on?

But I looked past all of those, tried to think that you were a better person, that you would change and that those traits weren't there...but they were.

You cheated and thought that you weren't caught but you were.....................
I kept it to myself.

I try to deepen my love for you but that never works. I'm always worried that you might break up and leave. Always worried.

I'm always left crying and I don't ever know how to please you. do I? You were never satisfied with me, you just kept me with you like a pet you were neglecting.

............................

Well I had enough, I had enough fighting and having to cry over you everytime. I'm tired of always being wrong. For once I can be right. I can be me not having to try and please you everytime.

"Let's break up and for real this time." I said trying to hold my tears.

He laughed thinking it was prank, soon realized it wasn't.

And again he blamed me, said I was wrong and that he was perfect.

And there I knew that I was doing the right thing.

Or was I?

............................

"Wait you ended your relationship?" Soobin said as he gave me icecream.

"Yep." I said and took a big scoop.

"Finally you did it, I hated seeing you cry over that jerk everytime." Soobin said.

I knew he was trying to comfort me but right now I wanted to be alone.
And somehow he sensed that.

"I need to go somewhere, I'll come back in an hours time." He said then left me.

Here I was alone,eating ice cream out of the tin,(so cringe) and thinking would i ever get a good man.