10🐻 Yeonjun

"No, it's not like that." He said and then he sighed. "Taehyun is friends with Soobin."
"Oh." was all I could say.

"anyways need to take shower I was by the gym," Yeonjun said having have noticed that the mood had gone uncomfortable. 

"When you are done get your toothbrush, towel and other stuff out," I shouted to him. he was already in the bathroom.

 "What must I use then when I come over," he yelled back. 

"You have your own house, you don't live here," I said and right then yeonjun's phone got a message. 

"I know I don't live here just that I spend most of my time here." Yeonjun said and I the heard the water starting. 

"Then get your stuff out, you even have extra clothes here," I shouted and was curious so I went to his phone. 

"oh come on I love it here and plus I'm lonely, I'm all alone in that house." yeonjun shouted and I stopped paying attention to him.  I got his phone and opened it. I knew his password but he still have no idea. I thought the message would be from one of the many people that ask for Yeonjun's number (him being to much of a 'gentleman' to say no). I would usually mess around with them without Yeonjun knowing but this time it was a messeage from Taehyun.  

1 UNREAD MESSAGE FROM TAEHYUN

{I also have a favor to ask you and Soobin might not be using his phone for quite some time} 

OK look I didn't mean to look at Yeonjun and Taehyun's messages cause that's their private stuff but whenever Soobin was involved Yeonjun needed to be stopped. 

                     TAEHYUN (UNIFORM GUY)

1:30 PM 

YEONJUN🦊: sorry you were almost late for your graduation 

TAEHYUN🐿: no problem I got the uniform in the end so it's ok

YEONJUN🦊: again so sorry for causing the incident in the beginning 

TAEHYUN🐿: it over and done you don't need to apologise anymore 

YEONJUN🦊: this may be too forward but i was hoping you could help me with something. 

       TAEHYUN🐿: sure what is it, you got me my uniform so anything. 

YEONJUN🦊: can you come back to me later on, an hour or so

TAEHYUN🐿:  sure I also have to do something

2: 15 PM 

TAEHYUN🐿: Yeonjun about that favor you wanted what is it ?

YEONJUN🦊: oh yes I hoping you could give me Soobin's number
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Beomgyu, do you know where the lemon shampoo is." I heard Yeonjun shout from the bathroom and I got shocked and  quickly closed the phone. 

"Umm...it's behind the bodywash." I said uncomfortable as if Yeonjun could see me right now. 

"it's not there." I heard him say

"oh, ok I'll get it later." I said and after a few minutes of silence, I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding . when I felt relaxed I went for the phone again. 

"what you doing?" yeonjun said as he came out of the bedroom, drying his hair so the towel covered his head

"jeez you scared me." I said and quickly put his phone in my pocket.

"you ok?" yeonjun asked. "you look like you were doing something sketchy." 

"I wasn't doing anything." I nervously said which probably made me look even more skecthy. 

I really hope Yeonjun isn't trying to get close to Soobin.

Is he really not over what happened years ago.

Oh man.