13🐻 Official Meeting

"Beomgyu, come on." Yeonjun said dragging me across the mail.

"Why do I need to go with you?" I asked and tried as hard I could to stop walking but Yeonjun was just too strong.

"Cause..." He groaned while pulling me. "Taehyun what's to thank you personally."

I looked at him confused.

"Well his friend said that he wants to thank you." Yeonjun said and stopped pulling me.

"So his friend wants me here and not Taehyun." I said.

"Noo not exactly...why don't you just come, I know you have nothing to do."

I was hesitant and didn't say anything, to be honest I really had nothing to do.

"Come on!" Yeonjun shouted and continued dragging me before I could say anything.

.......

"Yeonjun!" I heard someone shout and soon I realised that it was HueningKai,  Taehyun's friend who helped me.

"You must be HueningKai." Yeonjun said when HueningKai had came over.

"Yep, how'd you know it was me?" HueningKai asked confused.

"Loud, energetic, cute giant." Yeonjun said and complimented him.

HueningKai than gave a laugh, his laugh was unique and fun, it made you chuckle.

"Is that how Taehyun described me?" HueningKai asked blushing a bit.

Yeonjun just nodded and then pulled me closer and held me tight.

"This is Beomgyu." He said introducing me.

"So your name's Beomgyu." HueningKai smirked.

"Yeah nice to see you again HueningKai." I said with no emotion.

"Wait you guys know each other." Yeonjun asked confused.

"Yeah we do, now will you stop holding my arm so tight." I said and he let go of my arm.

HueningKai looked like he wanted to say something to me but looked at yeonjun and stopped himself.

There was a bit of an awkward silence until HueningKai got a message.

"We should get going, the others are waiting for us." He said.

We then walked to a fast food restaurant that they had agreed to meet at. When we got there, I saw Taehyun and this time instead of his sports uniform he wore in school he was wearing causal clothes.

Next to him I saw another person talking to him, he looked quite familiar and when he smiled I know exactly who he was.

Soobin.

The moment he saw us, he said something to Taehyun and left.

I looked at Yeonjun and saw that he noticed it too.

"Hey Tae, where did Soobin go?" HueningKai asked as we got to our table.

Taehyun shrugged "he said he had to go somewhere." He said.

"Aww Yeonjun and Beomgyu just arrived.' HueningKai frowned.

"Hey Taehyun." Yeonjun said and sat down on a chair.

Taehyun smiled at him and then he looked at me.

"Hi I'm Beomgyu." I officially introduced myself.

For a moment I saw anger in Taehyun's eyes but then it changed to confusion.

"You're Beomgyu?" He said with a shocked expression.

I wasn't sure at all what he meant or why he was so surprised to see me.

"The one and only." I said smiling.

His face then changed as if nothing happened and he was now slightly smiling.

"Sorry, I didn't expect you to be this handsome from the way Yeonjun described you." He said and looked away from me.

I looked at Yeonjun and he just nervously chuckled.

"I don't even want to know." I mumbled under my breath.

"Anyways, I heard from Yeonjun you're the one who was able to get me the job." Taehyun said probably noticing the nervous  Yeonjun.

"Yeah he did!" Yeonjun shouted and went to hook his arm around me.

I very quickly punched him in his stomach and he groaned but tried to hold the pain.

"It was no problem." I said smiling. 

"Well you helped me find a job so thank you anyways." Taehyun said and actually smiled this time.

If You Do❤    (Taegyu FF) {Haitus}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें