9🐿Kidnap??Pt1

My graduation went well despite me almost being late for it. Soobin and Huening's family had come to congratulate me after Huening's ceremony, my aunt hadn't come she was too busy with her business.

Soobin and Hueningkai were kind of like my family, they're always there for me and I really feel like I can trust and lean on them.

I started thinking about the first time I had met kai when I was in middle school and how he helped me.

5 years ago

It was currently 9PM and I was at the park. I had spent a lot of my time there. My aunt would always scold me, saying that a 13 year old boy shouldn't be out till this late.

I never listened and kept coming.

"Oh no, they're going to kill me." I heard a boy shouting, he was running with a guitar close to his stomach.

Right, when he was in front of me he tripped and was about to land on his face but he didn't want to break the guitar so he fall on his back but then his books went flying out his backpack.

"Ugh." He groaned as he stood up. I had no choice but to help him.

"Thanks." He said as we collated his books.

"No problem." I said handing him his last book.

He had gotten all his books by now. He started to look familiar to me but I wasn't sure.

"Hey you're Taehyun from my class?" He asked and I softly nodded my head.

"I'm Kai, I just moved here two weeks ago and I kind of got lost and now I'm very late and my parents are gonna kill me." He said well now was panicking.

"At least your parents are still here." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that." Kai said and I just nodded my head.

"Let me help you find your house, I know the place pretty well." I said and kai thanked me.

We started walking to Kai's house and while on the way Kai asked me a question.

"At school, our class says that you changed and became more cold and mean, nobody is sure why, what happened and could that also be the reason why you were at a park in the middle of the night?" Kai asked and he looked very worried about me.

We had literally met a few minutes ago officially and he was already concerned me.

I don't know why but I felt like I could trust him as if he were very easy to talk to. I must be crazy to start spilling out my guts to Kai who I just met.

"I don't know why but I'll tell you." I said and Kai smiled. When he smiled I felt as if it was ok for me to tell him.

"So well it's about-" I was trying to say but right then a door opened and "KAI HUENING!" Someone shouted.

"Soobin." Kai said and then whispered to I guess the person called Soobin. "Don't shout." He whispered.

"Where were you?" Soobin shouted completely ignoring Kai.

I wasn't sure if Kai was annoyed or nervous but I guess both "I'll tell you, just stop shouting." kai said. Soobin sighed and then motioned for Kai to come to him

"Fine just come in, mom and dad are still not back yet." Soobin then noticed me. "Who's he?" he asked.

"My friend." Kai said, he smiled at me and then dragged me into his house before me or Soobin could say anything.

"KAI!!" I heard Soobin yell not sure for which reason.

"come on hyung, i found him in the middle of the park at this time, all alone i had to do something." Kai defended himself.

To be honest I had no idea why Kai was even being friendly or nice to me.

"I helped you by the way." I said to Kai.

"That's not the point." he whispered to me. "We're in the same class, so it's also my duty as his classmate to make sure he's OK. " Kai proudly said to Soobin.

"That still not the point, how do I know that you didn't kidnap him, it's not the first time." Soobin said. my head stared getting sore and I suddenly felt cold.

"I did not kidnap him, what happened last time was a misunderstanding. " I heard Kai say. "Tell him Taehyun, I didn't kidnap you now did I."

Kai and Soobin looked at me and it started getting blurry. "Aren't you cold." I heard myself say before everything went black and I heard Soobin and Kai shouted my name and I was gone.