14🐿️

"it him." I said to Kai, "It's him!" I jumped up and down with excitement.

"Ok, what do you mean?" Kai asked confused.

.............

We had just gotten back from meeting Beomgyu and Yeonjun and we were at my house, watching TV.

The moment I saw him, I was so conflicted.

Here he was, the person who I thought about about so much. At first I was angry, of course I was, I mean the first time we met he was so rude and argaant. But then I thought about how he helped bring my uniform to me and also get me a job so I was thankful.

Ugh 😣

That's why I decided to found out more about him, What kind of person he is.

Is he rude and annoying like the first time?

Or

Is he sweet and kind like with the uniform and job?

Yep I'm doing all this so I can find out who he is, no other reason. Plus if I don't I don't think I could sleep for an eternity.

......

"Beomgyu's the rude guy I met at the cafe." I Said to Kai.

"Oooh, the bad boy you like." Kai said teasing me. I just gave him a look.

"No, I don't like him." I said.

"Who would have thought the bad boy and handsome guy are one person." Kai said completely ignoring what I said.

"You have a weird taste in men." Hyuka added and I punched him in the arm to shut him up

"Ok enough about me, What happened with Soobin?" I asked.

"I don't know, he seemed excited to see Beomgyu but when they arrived, he left." Kai explained.

"Now that I think of it Yeonjun looks a bit familiar." I said. The first time I saw him I didn't notice but the more I met with him the more he seemed familiar.

"Ah could it be this Yeonjun is THAT Yeonjun?" Kai said. He decided to switch of the TV for us to think, well for him to think.

"Now it can't be, this Yeonjun is kind and sweet, he couldn't possibly be..." Before I could finish Soobin opened the door didn't even look at any of us and went straight to my kitchen.

I looked and Hyuka and he also had no idea.

We both went to the kitchen and saw him eating donuts I had saved for later.

"I was gonna eat th..." I was about to complian but Kai stopped me and shook his head.

~My donuts~

"Soobin?" Kai asked and Soobin just looked at us, his eyes were red and he looked ready to cry.

"It's that Yeonjun." Soobin said.

We got a problem!

{I'm alive and sorry for the short chapters after so long}
(Enjoy)