Chapter 5

It's been a while. It's been approximately three weeks since what happened between Mack and I. I feel absolutely horrible about it. I just don't know what I should do. I lost my virginity to him. He was my first. My first was supposed to be special and remembered. Maybe it was special. I just don't know at all.

My phone pings,

Ciai: Hey! Come hang with Aaron and I at Broodie's!

Oh yeah. Aaron Is where Ciai disappeared to 3 weeks ago. He stopped her from stripping and gave her his leather jacket that she had yet to return.

Me: Sorry, I don't feel up to it.

That was a lie. Yes, believe it or not Faye Myers lies. Don't tell my mother.

Ciai: You big fat lier! You haven't been out in weeks and you just BARELY, BARELY make it to your classes. Is this about Mack Letchworth? Is it because he works at Broodie's?

Me: Uh. Um. Mack? Broodie's? I just don't know. I ran off on him. I don't want things to be so awkward!

Ciai: I'll be there in 3 to help you get ready.

Me: Fine

***

"Get in bitches, we're going shopping." Mean Girls plays on the TV as Ciai picks out my outfit and James does my hair. Sometimes I wish they'd just let me do it on my own.

"Why can't I pick out my own stuff?" I ask with a heavy eyeroll.

"You-," James bursts into laughter.

"You think you have good fashion sense?" Ciai finishes James's sentence.

"Why wouldn't I?" I retort.

"No offense, Faye, sweetheart, but you don't have the best-," James pauses, "How do I put this nicely?"

"That's rude. I think I have an amazing taste in style!" I cut James off.

"Show us then," Ciai challenges as I give her a puzzled look, "Pick out your own outfit to show off your taste in style." She explains.

"Challenge accepted!" I proclaim as I jump up out of my vanity seat.

"You have 10 minutes to put together two outfits: for the bar, and the after party." She says.

"Sounds good." I smirk as she sets the timer.

"The time starts..." She pauses to look at her phone, "NOW!" She exclaims with a huge grin on her face.

I sprint into the walk in closet and look around for what clothes I want to wear at the bar and this so called after party she somehow talked me into.

I go with my instinct and grab random things off of the shelfs and hangers.

***

*For the bar*