1

My day couldn't get any worse.

I decided that if I was going to be staying at Camp Half-Blood, I should tell Percy Jackson about my crush on him. To be honest, I think he took it well, but I didn't get to see his reaction for very long, Will Solace dragged me by the arm all the way to the infirmary for not listening to doctor's orders.

"This is where you will be spending the next three days," Will says to me with his cheery smile. He opens up a door to a generic room to house a sick person. It has a bed, counter and cabinets, and a couple chairs along the open wall for visitors. As if anyone wants to visit me in here.

"Great," I say tensely, "you can leave me alone now." I walk towards the bed and sit down on the edge with my hands folded in my lap. My goal for the next three days is to sleep through them. That way, I don't have to talk to anybody and I can go back to my routine of sleeping, eating every once in a while, and hiding in the shadows.

I hear the door close to my room, but when I look up, Will is still in my room. It makes my heart pound. The two of us in a small room together. Alone. Oh Merda.

Will walks around to face me with a clipboard and pen in his hand. "Name?"

"You've got to be kidding me."

He scribbles something down on his paper and sighs, "so that's what Nico di Angelo stands for, interesting. Age?"

Two can play at that game. "I'm eighty-two."

"Really? You don't look a day over sixty to be honest," Will goes to write down the age on his paper, but hesitates to touch the pen on the paper. "Wait, I can't tell if you are lying to me. You said eight-two?"

I look down at my lap to grin. Hold on, I don't grin or laugh or smile. Something is wrong, very wrong. Maybe it is a good thing I am stuck in here for the next three days.

"Something like that," I say in a quiet voice, "I was born in the nineteen thirties, did nobody tell you that?" Something seems to click in Will's brain, his looks a little startled, but he is really good at trying to stay calm. "I didn't age in the Lotus Hotel, so when I got taken out, my body and mind resumed to the age I was at when Hades dropped us off in there. I think I'm fourteen, if that is the answer you are looking for."

Will writes something down on to the piece of paper, then goes right on to asking me more questions. Some were obvious questions like my hair color, eye color, and birthplace, then he asked me some harder ones such as my height and the last time I've been to a doctor's office.

After I got done answering Will's questions, he brought out some tools from under a cabinet in my room. One looked like a hammer, which I am very scared for what he is going to do with that, another tool seems to have a light inside of it when Will turned it on, and the last one he puts around his neck like headphones.

"Do you mind taking off your jacket? You need to have a doctor's checkup if you can't remember the last time you had one."

"You know what, I think I had once just last week-"

Will gives me a sharp look as I try to come up with an excuse, which definitely shuts me up. I'm not usually scared of Will, but when he is in doctor mode, that is a different story. Just like he asked, I slowly start to take off my aviator jacket, wincing slightly. I've learned that if I move my arm too much, the Lycaon wound start to burn under my jacket. It should heal over time. No need to worry.

"No need to worry?" Will shrieks, staring down at my arm. "Sunshine, this is infected," he whispers, taking my arm into his warm hands. It frightens me, Will being so close and touching my arm. I decide to pull my arm way from him, hugging it against my chest.