9

"So basically-"

"Percy, no," Annabeth elbows her boyfriend in the shoulder to quickly shut him up before he said anything stupid. Right afterwards, she rubs the spot she hurt and gives it a kiss. "Let Nico tell the story, you've told it at least three times now."

The son of Poseidon slumps back in his chair with his arms crossed over his chest. To be honest, I didn't want to recite the moment a holographic message came out the sky, almost causing an Earthquake at camp. Percy's version of the story always sounded more interesting too.

The whole group of camp counselors plus Hazel and Frank stare at me. I hate this already.

So I begin to tell the story. Starting from the weird dreams (that no one actually knew about) and ending with Will taking me to the infirmary. Every so often I would start to tense up when I mentioned something about Leo, and every time, I felt Will's hand rub the lower part of my back. The part that nobody could see without craning their neck to look over at us.

"That's it," I tell the demigods, "Anyone have any idea what we should do?"

"No," Chiron interrupts, "that's enough for tonight. We can discuss more in the morning, but for right now, we should be celebrating the arrival of Camp Jupiter's demigods. Dismissed." He turns around in his wheel chair and leaves the meeting room, most likely heading to the fire to watch over the children with Mr. D.

Most of the counselors get up to leave the meeting room, including Jason, Piper, Hazel, and Annabeth. The three girls form a tight line as they talk to each other about whatever girls talk about. I don't want to know. Jason slightly travels behind them, occasionally kicking a rock.

I watch Frank pull Percy off to the side of the room, looking pretty scared and nervous, almost like one of those shaking chihuahuas. Except, Frank is much more than a chihuahua.

Will stands up from his chair to stretch out his back. "You want to come sit with me? I promise not to sing into your ear this time."

"That would be nice," I grin and stand up next to him, waiting for Will to be done stretching his back. Eventually, Will offers his hand to me. My face blushes at the thought of it. Holding hands with Will Solace. The whole camp could see us holding hands. I don't know what to think. So many things could go wrong.

I hold his hand anyways.

Will and I sit at the very back of the amphitheater. No one ever sits back here except for me, it is very far away from other campers, and everyone likes to be around everyone during this time. I kind of feel bad for taking Will away from his siblings and his social hour. Most of the day, he is stuck inside the infirmary, so this is the rare time Will gets to interact with other people.

"You don't have to stay with me if you don't want to, Solace," I bring my legs up against my chest, tucking my head in between my knees. The fire might be far away, but I can still feel the heat on my face.

Never mind, that's not the fire. That's the blush on my face burning from Will wrapping his arm around my shoulders and hiding me under his arm.

"But I want to," Will whispers near my head. I can't quite tell, but it feels like he kissed the side of my head as well. Minchia, I've fallen hard. There's no way I'm recovering from this either. "Besides," he continues, "I wasn't invited to the sleepover you are having with Jason and Percy. I'm making up for my lost time."

"You weren't going to see me either way tonight, I'm only staying with them because my cabin is being remodeled." I grumble, turning my head slightly to try to be as close as I can to Will. He sees this as an opportunity to pull me closer, which I gladly except. His arms are warm and cozy too.