12

"Good job, Ruby, I'm really impressed with your footwork. Remember to work on those controlled arm swings, see you next week." I send the daughter of Dionysus a little wave before running off to Will. I left him in the infirmary all day, see that he still needed to heal his foot. Plus, Will could always use a free day.

After yesterday's unexpected outcome, I left Will early this morning. It might sound really rude, but I'm not ready to face him and tell him what he told me. Part of me thinks that he definitely has feelings for me, and the other half thinks that he doesn't have feelings for me.

Then again, Will admitted to me that he wanted to cuddle, hug, and kiss me in his infirmary bed.

I walk past the dining pavillon to grab an empty plate. This would be the time I'd brush off my friends, but seeing that they still aren't back from Camp Jupiter, I have no one to be snarky with. This is stupid, I shouldn't be sad about this.

The plate instantly fills up with McDonalds chicken nuggets. Now, I'm not complaining, but I know Will will be complaining. He is most likely going to fight me for plate dominance to eat something healthy. Do I look like I eat healthy? Actually, don't answer that question.

There isn't a lot happening in the infirmary this evening. One of the Apollo kids, Austin I think, is sitting at the front desk nods his heads at me, so I nod back to be polite. My focus is Will and Will only.

No surprise, I find him organizing something in the back room. Will gives me a sleepy smile when I knock on the door frame. It doesn't take a lot to drag him back to his office and sit him down on the couch.

"How has your day been?" I ask, popping a chicken nugget into my mouth. Will narrows his eyes at me, lightly touching the plate to change half of the food into sliced apples. They weren't even the sliced apples from McDonalds.

"Pretty good," he shrugs his shoulders, "my foot is still sore."

"Then you shouldn't put pressure on your foot. Should I go get ambrosia or nectar?" I move to get up off the couch, but Will stops me with his hand on my shoulder. I softly sit back down next to him. "Could you at least put your foot up to elevate it?"

Will rolls his eyes. His foot is lifted up to place on the coffee table in front of us, except, Will doesn't put his foot on the table. He places his foot on my lap. "Is this better, Sunshine?"

I don't answer him back.

The feeling of his foot in my lap makes me nervous. Does he know he's making me nervous? Will makes me nervous a lot.

"Oh, I wanted to apologize to you if I said anything out of the ordinary yesterday." Will lets out a dry laugh with his half eaten apple. "I forget that people say some weird stuff when you mixed over the counter drugs and ambrosia together. Did I say anything . . ?"

"Yes," I gasp, trying to retake the missing breath. "You said a lot of weird stuff." Will nods along with me, urging me to continue. I really don't want to continue. "Such as-as the fact that you think I'm cold, and that you are hot."

Will laughs. "I called myself hot?"

"More like describing yourself when you are sleeping," I say quietly. Will stops laughing. His face is now blushing quite a bit and he seems kind of terrified. "You-you told me that you wanted to hug and . . . kiss me?"

"Oh gods," Will takes his leg off of me and buries his head into his hands. "I've ruined everything, didn't I?"

"No, no," I say rather quickly. Will looks up at me with red eyes. Please don't let his heart be broken. "Everything is fine between us, I'm actually very flattered."