2) All Hope

(time to write povs now hahahahahgdiebej)

(title 100% inspired by danganronpa)

JAKE'S POV

"So..." Drew said. "When are you going to leave that freak club?" He asked. I groaned. I'm getting annoying by Drew. He wants me to leave so bad.

"I'll be doing it after I impress Daisy. And when that's done, then I'll quit for real." I said. "I've said that many times now."

"I know you did, but I don't want to see you embarrass yourself on stage." He explained, almost looked like he threw up just imagining it.

"I won't embarrass myself. Look, the music club has many people supporting it. So even if I embarrass myself, it wouldn't be much of a deal." I said.

"That's not how reality works, Jake." Drew said.

"Well--- Then I just won't embarrass myself at all! I am good at singing after all!" I said with the biggest smile I could. Drew chuckled sarcastically.

"Sure."

"Guys! Guys!" Henry shouted, waving his arms around as he ran toward us.

"Uh, what's wrong, Henry? Did Lia rejected you again?" Drew asked.

"No! You have to believe me!" Henry jumped. "So, I got a cheeseburger on my way home but since I don't like lettuce, I left it on the kitchen counter. The next morning, my mother panicked because there was a girl who's sleeping on the kitchen counter! She har green hair like a lettuce, her clothing also looked green."

"Um, are you okay, dude?" I asked, scratching the back of my head. "Did you hit your head too hard on your way here?"

"No! I swear! It's the truth and the actual truth!" Henry said then pouted. "I knew you guys wouldn't believe me. That's why I told you guys to believe me!"

"We never agreed to believe you. Let us see that girl then maybe we'll believe you." I suggested.

"No, LETTUCE see that girl!" Liam suddenly appeared behind Henry, making him jump.

"WHA- Uh..." Henry stuttered. "You can come over to my house! She's staying in the guest room until we know where to put her."

"Okay. Jake, you coming?" Drew asked. Here we go again.

"No. Still got band practice." I replied.

"Still? When is the music competition?" Liam asked as if he was interested.

"In a week. I'm actually nervous, haha..." I laughed silently to myself. Henry clapped.

"I bet you're going to make Daisy so impressed!" He said.

"What if Daisy doesn't like you back?" Drew asked. I tilted my head.

"Huh..?"

"What if she's just doing that so you can y'know, be "yourself"." He said.

"No! She likes me for sure! It has been years, after all..." I muttered.

"Have you ever try blowing petals?" Liam asked. "They said that blowing petals can show you where and who your soulmate is! Not that many people know but I'm telling the whole school about it."

"Psh. It's probably just a myth." Drew shrugged.

"Aren't you just scared you might not even have a soulmate?" Henry teased.

"No. I just don't believe in stupid stuff like that." Drew explained. "It's so childish and... Stupid. Who even told you that anyway?"

"Jake's mom." Liam said. I widened my eyes.