END) The Flower Garden

VERY LONG CHAPTER W A R N I N G

----@----

"Good morning!" Mary greeted, walking into the dining room. The whole club was there, but Zander and Jake were the only ones quiet. If the two are asked a question about each other, they are forced to talk like nothing happened but inside, they didn't want to talk about each other at all.

"Morning Mom." Milly said. Mary noticed that most of the food on the table were already finished, making her laugh.

"Oh. You all finished your food?" Mary asked, shaking her head. "I guess this is too little for you guys! I can make more if you want! You can even bring it home." She decided but almost the whole table stopped her.

"No. No that's enough for today." Hailey crossed her arms.

"I don't deserve to bring your food to my house." Luke laughed to himself.

"I would love to, but my parents would think it'll bring more work to you." Sean said, remembering a moment. Mary smiled softly.

"Well, if you don't need it, that's fine. But if you need food or somewhere to stay, you are welcomed here. Don't even bother to knock." Mary said, taking the plates before noticing that Zander and Jake were completely quiet about it. "Ah. I almost forgot about you two." Mary pointed out.

Hailey, Sean, Luke, and Milly awkwardly looked at the two. Again, they were sitting pretty far away from each other.

"No. I don't want anything. It's fine." Jake said, shrugging. Zander nodded in agreement.

"Okay. What time will you guys go home again?" Mary asked, about to go to the kitchen to wash the plates.

"Maybe in an hour. To be honest, we can leave if we want to." Milly planned.

"Sure, we can do that." Hailey said. "Let's just go practice three more times before we leave. If it's not enough, we still have time at school, right?" She asked, looking at Zander and Jake who just dully nod.

"Um... Let's go." Sean invited.

----@----

Jake walked back home. He left when everyone was aloud to leave. He felt... Wrong. He kissed Zander who was his frenemy. He just threatened Hailey to leave him alone.

He didn't want that to happen. He never wanted to. But his mind and heart told him too. Truthfully, he was scared of the future. He was scared that his parents might not accept him or his friends might judge him.

Actually, he shouldn't be worried that his friends might judge him. Henry was okay with it and he didn't mention about Liam being mad. Only Drew.

...

Where IS Drew?

He disappeared at Friday. He was offline ever since that day. He might be kidnapped or killed or died without us knowing that he did---

Nah. That probably didn't happen. He probably had to leave to another country for family business or something without telling us. Can't be so sure though.

But he has been MISSING. No one has told them where they are and stuff. It made Hake worry more. What should he worry about first? Zander? Hailey? Drew? Or maybe the whole club knew that Jake threatened Hailey.

Then that means he has to worry about the whole club as well. And it's all because he joined the club. Maybe if he hated the club and lie at the first place, he wouldn't have been put into this situation---

"Jake?" Jake heard someone calling his name. He put on his neutral mask and looked back to see...

"D-drew?" He was just thinking about him. "Where have you been!? You've been missing and I'm starting to worry---"