10) New Feelings

oops
Did i say i lost motivation to continue? :)
Well im challenging myself to finish this because
I may or may not have a fanfic planned after this (also tmf related)
Sadly the next fanfic is not jander. Sowwy :(
Its lander bcs i feel attacked-
And there arent that many lander fanfics i guess so i'm hoping that this next fanfic would have as much drama as this :D

Also the ending of this chapter might sound rushed. It's because i despise this chapter (not that i hate the moments, its just my writing is very very bad in this chapter) so yeah :)
Enjoy!

----@----

JAKE'S POV

Zander and I head to the second floor. The hallways on the second floor are kind of small. Wait, she never mentioned how to get to the attic. There's no ladder or anything. Is it a secret room?

"Where are we supposed to go?" Zander asked, looking around. That's my question.

"Uh, check the walls. Maybe there's a secret passage or room or something." I thought out loud. Zander nodded and began poking the wall at random places.

Well. The second floor isn't only a hallway. There are three doors. One door has a "DO NOT ENTER" sign, and I'm guessing it's Milly's. One room is unknown, and one other room which is at the corner is probably the bathroom.

"I don't think this house has a secret passage," Zander said. I frowned.

"Should we go and ask Milly where it is?" I asked. He nodded.

"But wait. I need to go to the bathroom." He said, but on his way to the bathroom, he stepped on a button on the floor. It made sounds. "What was that?"

Then I noticed that the sound was coming from above, specifically on top of Zander. I panicked and reached out for Zander.

"Watch out!" I shouted, grabbing his arm so I can pull him back. Zander gasped when a stuffed box fell from above as a hole that suddenly appeared on top.

"What the..." He paused.

"This must be the way to the attic!" I guessed. "Now we can finally get the instruments and head to the garage."

"Sure. But I still need the bathroom." Zander muttered.

"O-oh. Yeah." I stuttered. Zander heads to the room at the corner and eventually head out.

"Okay. Let's go now." He said. "But how are we supposed to get up there without a ladder?"

"Um... I know!" I raised my finger proudly. Zander looked at me. "I can carry you up there, and once you're there, you can pull me up."

"I mean, it's not the worst decision." He sounded like he agreed.

"Okay. Just do what I say." I said. Zander nodded. "Get on my shoulders."

"What... Do you mean?" Zander asked, confused. I sighed.

"I'll carry you up there." I decided. Zander looked around. Is he okay?

"Sure, I guess..." He hesitated. I smirked. I kneeled down so he can stand on my shoulders... I immediately regretted that.

"Holy cow Zander!" I complained. "For a shortie like you, you're so heavy."

"Are you calling me fat?" Zander hissed. I tried to stand up but slowly losing balance with Zander on my shoulder.

"Get up there already!!" I shouted. Zander reached to the attic, leaving my shoulders empty. I sighed in relief. "Thank god."