6) Confession to Make

(things getting serious boiii)

JAKE'S POV

Sheesh. Sadie is so scary. I do not want to mess with her again. I strolled down to the first floor to get into the music club. Milly was already there, testing random chords with her guitar. Sean too.

I just realize. Both of them are never late. They should deserve a reward for not being late to the club and being more responsible than the leader.

"Jake, can you move?" Hailey asked. I then finally realize that I was standing right at the door, blocking people to go in. I smiled and step aside before Hailey walked in as Zander followed.

Zander looked more sick than usual. Something must've happened. Wait, why am I thinking about him more than I usually would?

"Okay. Where's Luke?" Hailey asked to the whole club members. I replied with a simple shrug. Milly looked at the door and just on cue, Luke walked in.

"Hey, I'm not late, am I?" He asked and laughed simply. Hailey clapped her hands proudly.

"Yes! Everyone's here. No disturbance which is good. At the weekends, we should practice somewhere." She suggested. I nodded in agreement. Hailey seems happier than usual. Something did happen, didn't it?

"But where?" I asked.

"Oh! My dad has a garage filled with unused music instruments! And the garage is pretty big." Milly cheered. Hailey grinned.

"Then it's settled. What time are we going to go to Milly's place?" Hailey asked.

"Maybe at the afternoon. Like eleven or something." Sean said. The club seems more quicker when everyone is here.

"Great! Now, let's not waste anymore time." Hailey said, grabbing his guitar and standing beside Milly. "You remember the lyrics, right Jake?"

"Yes I do." I stood behind the microphone. Everyone else took their place.

"Okay, good. Everyone ready?" Hailey asked. We all nodded. "Let's pretend we're on stage. So if a mistake was made, just continue on. All right?"

She looked at Sean. Sean gave a thumbs up and looked at his DJ set.

"In three, two, one."

(nah yall have to wait until an episode like this comes out)

----@----

The next morning, I was feeling pretty hyped. We did a fantastic job yesterday. Everyone did really well. There were some mistakes made, but hey. We learn from our mistakes, don't we?

I stopped in front of my friends. Well, specifically Henry and Liam. They were arguing about something.

"I swear! Mines landed on the lettuce girl. I can even blow another petal just to show you!" Henry said. Liam rolled his eyes.

"Sure it is." He said, eyeing Henry suspiciously. Henry groaned.

"Believe me!" Henry then noticed I was here the whole time. "Ah, Jake! Tell Liam that my petal landed on the lettuce girl."

"Uh..." I nervously looked around. "I mean, you never actually texted me about anything. Liam, who's your soulmate?"

"The petal actually flew pretty far. So I decided not to continue chasing after it. I hope I can meet her at college. Who's yours, Jake?" Liam asked.

"Mines. Oh you won't believe it." I muttered. "It's actually Daisy!"

"What!? No way!" Henry widened his eyes, covering his mouth with his hands.