Ch 3

By the end of his statement, his mother,father, and twin were practically gaping at him. Well, he couldn't blame them. He did after all admit about faking his true personality, plus the fact that everything they thought they new about him was a lie.

Nevertheless, this is beginning to bore him. "So... Can I see him?" . Thus seemed to snap them out of their daze as they look at him questioningly. They seem to have been getting constantly confused today, and all because of their lost but now found family member.

Seeing their confused gaze he explained, "The dark lord. Voldemort, can I see him?"

"Why? Aren't you afraid of him? I mean, he did after all try to kill you many times in your life" Draco said. Harry only shrugged. "No, why would I be? I mean, yes he did try to kill me, but he was under the impression that if he doesn't he will die. It's all thanks to that godforsaken project which is fake by the way"

"Fake?" Lucius was confused. How can it be fake? If so, doesn't that mean that his lord's pursuit of Harry Potter was for naught. Of course, he was rather relieved. The problem of hiding his son from the dark lord had entered his mind since he learned that his son was once Harry Potter. And knowing that there might be a possibility that it was all fake was quite a relief to the elder Malfoy.

"Yeah, fake. It never was real in the first place. The property was made for Harry Potter, a person that never existed, therefore it wasn't real" he explained. The Malfoys seemed to accept this and nodded.

"Well then, why don't I show you to your room so you can get changed and then we'll go to see the Lord. It's Draco's first time meeting him too" Narcissa said warmly to her son. Nodding, Hadrian followed his mother.

Narcissa lead him to his nursery before he was taken. A room that they had changed each year to fit for a growing child. Them changing the room is their way of remembering their child and somehow get close to him, even just a little. By now, it was changed to the needs of a teenage boy. The closet is also stacked with clothes of different design as they don't know what will suit him.

Upon opening the door, Hadrian's jaw dropped. The room is so big. Thus was the biggest room he has ever been given. There was a king sized bed in the middle. The windows are big and gives a perfect perspective of the garden outside. There are two doors in the room, one leading to walk in closet filled to the brim with clothes while the other is a door leading to bathroom bigger than his room on the Dursleys.

Narcissa saw his face as he explored the room and smiled. Oh how she missed him. She vowed that she will not ever again let him be taken away from her. She and the test of the family have already missed a great portion of his life, she will not let miss some more. "Right then, we leave in one hour. Why don't you get a quick shower and pick whatever clothe you like. Once your done, just call for a house elf to lead you to us"

Hadrian nodded. "Alright. But I don't need a house elf. All I need to do is think of you and I'll just pop up to where you are" it's true. His creature power has that kind of ability. All he needs to do is think of a place or someone and he will pop out to the place where they are when he wants to. He could also spread his wings to appear faster or if he really wants to fly physically by flapping them.

She was quite confused but shrugged it off deciding that she had enough surprise for the day and left.

After she left, Hadrian made his way to the bathroom and took a quick shower before stepping out. He then proceeded to find some clothes and found just the thing.

 He then proceeded to find some clothes and found just the thing

 He then looked at the mirror and smiled

He then looked at the mirror and smiled. He always wanted to try wearing a dress but couldn't as it would ruin his image. He didn't admit it to anyone but he's gay. But because if almost the whole school thinking that he likes Ginny, he couldn't as well go out. And because of that that he hated the bitch with a passion.

The outfit suits him perfectly, especially now that he got such a feminine body and face. Damn, he even looks much more prettier than a normal girl.

Deciding it's enough, he closed his eyes and imagined that he is in front of his parents and twin. He felt the familiar warmth and heard startled gasp as he opens his eyes to come face to face with his shocked family. He smiled, he really liked shocking people.