Ch.5

It was a normal day for the infamous dark lord. Everything went on as usual; waking up, eating breakfast and taking care of some papers for the death eaters, as well as punishing his followers who made a mistake. Yes, it was a very normal day-or so he thought.

As a dark lord, he was prepared for the impossible, especially when your archenemy was the boy-who-lived. He thought that he could take anything, but this was not one of them.

With the whole Malfoy family suddenly appearing in front of him with a stranger who he apparently had met if the boy's(?) words are anything to consider. What got him confused and shocked was; how in Merlin's name did they do that?!

He was pretty sure that the words around his Manor was still up, and as far as he's concerned they're unpenetrable. Plus the fact that there are also wards around his office which is where he is now.

"Excuse me m'lord"

He was broken out of his thoughts by Malfoy patriach's voice. He shook his head ridding his face for any form of shock and putting up his usual cold mask. "How may I help you Lucius?"

His voice was cold and has a slight hint of harshness in them that all the Malfoy flinched, all except one. This of course didn't go unnoticed by the ever so observant crimson red eyes.

"We are here to inform you of something important and would also like you to meet our children"

"Children" Voldemort was sure there was only one Malfoy child.

"Yes children. We have recently found our long lost son. " It was Narcissa who answered. She motioned for Hadrian to step forward. "Hadrian Cygnus Malfoy. You might know him as Harry Potter"

"What!?" How can that be, this boy looks nothing like his greatest enemy. "How?"

"You might want to sit down, this could take some time" Hadrian offered. He was confused at first but then realized that because of the shocking information, he had stood up from the chair that he was sitting earlier.

Clearing his throat, he sat down and motioned for the group to do the same.

After taking a seat, Hadrian took a deep breath and began to yell him the same thing he told his parents.

By the end of the explanation, the dark wizard was visibly exhausted. "So what you're trying to say is that you were kidnapped and was made to live the life of Harry Potter, someone who in truth didn't, or more like never existed? And you were also faking the golden boy persona since first year? What about the prophecy?"

"It's obviously fake. Seeing as the person in the prophecy never existed, plus I've read Trelawny's mind and saw that she was paid by Dumbledore to give a fake one"

Sighing he stood up and was about to leave the office when.

"Wait!"

He turned to see Har-Hadrian walking towards him. "Yes? Any more?  If you want to know if I believe you, I do. But right now, I need to rest. There's a million things I want to ask but it could wait. I'm afraid any more could make me faint"

Hadrian chuckled at his tired voice, one that he should be angry about but find himself actually liking the boys chuckles. "I just forgot to give you this"

Hadrian offered a notebook that looks suspiciously like his diary. "Is that? I thought you destroyed it"

The boy shook his head. "No, before I stabbed the 'diary' I replaced it with a fake one. The reason you thought I destroyed it because your body vanished was because I pulled back your soul to the real one at just the right time. Also the basilisk, Ivy is still alive. Me killing her was just an illusion"

The boy had surprised him more than he thought he knew in just one day. To think that he was able to trick him of having his horcrux destroyed. And so, following what he said before, he fainted.