Character with Partner

Name: Kylo Mochizuki

Hero Name: Shaded Blood, the Assassin Hero

Gender: Male

Hight: 168cm

DOB: June 10

Age: 15

Personality: Quiet, Patient, Smart, Kind(only when needed), hardly shows emotions, and Loyal

Weight: Lightweight

Eye Color: Hazel / While his Quirk(s) are active, his Left Eye turns Gray for Shadow Stealth and his Right Eye turns Red for Blood Pack.

Hair Type: Spiky Black

Quirk(s): (Since I liked the anime Deadman Wonderland and Seth from the game Under Night In-Birth, I'll make your Quirk(s) revolve around them. With a little bit of inspiration I thought about(Please note I won't be using the actual name of their power.) Now without further ado, Let get to your Quirk(s).)

Quirk 1: Night Stealth (Inherited/Gave to Shadow) - a dark Quirk that can be used in light. It allows the user to freely use the darkness around them as either damaging projectiles, quick entrances/escapes, and/or decoys. You can also see very well in dark places.

Pro side‐ the darker the area is around him, the stronger his Shadow Quirk is.
Con side- All requires concentration, without concentration his Shadow Quirk is useless.

Quirk 2: Blood Pack (Inherited/Giving by Shadow) allows the user to utilize their own and opponents blood to use as weapons also give the user a healing factor to any small/medium cut and bruises on their body

Pro side- gives you the upper hand at long-lasting fights.
Con side- using too much of his blood causes light-headedness and blackouts

Fight style- Kylo is fast and agile even when not using Shadow Stealth. He excels at isolating his targets from others as well as keeping himself at a distance when necessary. When there is more enemies than he can't handle, he will use Blood Pack to give himself a fighting chance against really tough opponents.
Fight style is paired with Shadow.

Style(Hero/Assassination Outfit)
(Not his permanent costume)

Style(Hero/Assassination Outfit)(Not his permanent costume)