Chapter Eleven- Cliche and Chad [EDITED]

Scarlett's POV

I head to my next class and throughout the day, I don't pay attention to anything. I don't know why I feel like complete shit for what I said to Mr Xavier. I'm not a rude person so I don't know where that came from.

Sigh I have to make it up to him somehow. Starting now, I'll be nice to him, well I can try to at least.

The final bell rings and I pack my things and head to detention with Mr Xavier. When I reach there, I see that he's not there yet so I head to the back row and take the seat in the far left of the class. Minutes later, the door opens and in walks the devil himself, Mr Xavier, looking sexy as ever.

I really need to stop checking out my teacher. I can't like him, not only is it morally wrong, but I can get into some serious shit with the authorities since I'm a minor.

Yes, yes, I know what you are thinking. How can I, a minor, be getting fantasies about my teacher ? Well you see, my birthday is in a month. Then when I am finally 18, I can do whatever I want. Who knows, maybe Mr Xavier_

My thoughts are cut short when I hear Mr Xavier speak. I squint my eyes and see that he is on the phone with someone.

"Yes I know I know. Everything is being taken care of, don't worry I'll get it and end this nightmare" he pauses, listening to the person on the other end speak before saying

"Okay bye. I'll talk to you later" and with that, he ends the call, and that's when he notices me in the class.

"Scarlett? Wow, you're early" he says with a smirk and I just roll my eyes and stay quiet, just looking at him. he comes close, close enough that when I stand, our lips will touch.

Man this guy is tall. What is he? Bigfoot?, I think to myself.

I have to crane my neck just to see his face, but even that's still not enough. And the fact that he's looking down at me doesn't make me comfortable, at all. So I do the only thing that I can think of. I get up and stand on my table, making me look down at him.

"How does it feel to be looked down at?" I say with a smirk and he just looks at me as if I'm crazy.

Ha, you haven't seen anything yet, I think to myself.

He keeps staring at me, not saying a word and I become uncomfortable again. I awkwardly move my feet and the most cliche thing happens.

I fall of the table and into the arms of Mr Xavier.

Don't you just love my life.

This is just so weird and wrong. He stares into my eyes and starts to move forward and I unintentionally move forward.

That's it, just a little more, I think to myself.

Like a dream come true, he moves closer and our lips connect in a slow and passionate kiss.

Forget the butterflies, there's a whole fucking zoo in my belly right now.

I can't believe I moved away the first time this happened. Come to think of it, I don't know why I moved that day, his lips are so divine.

This is seriously weird, cause for some strange reason, I'm not bothered that someone can walk in at any moment and we can both be in serious trouble.

I was having an internal battle with myself. The sane side wanted me to think of all the bad things that can happen if we were to get caught.

Now the crazy side, the crazy side didn't want to stop, she wanted to continue until she couldn't go on anymore.

She wanted to rip both their clothes off and have her wicked way with him.

But the sane side won. I push him off me and run out of the class only to bump into someone and I'm sent falling.

I look up ready to curse the person but stop when I see that it was my high school best friend, Chad, with a smile on his face, I swallow my words.

"Woah. Easy there Scar, I know I'm gorgeous and all but I didn't expect you to fall for me" he says with a smile on his face until he sees the panicked expression on my face.

"Chad? When did you get here?"I say as i get up and embrace him in a bone breaking hug.

"Can't b-breathe S-scar" he says and that's when I release my hold on him.

"I missed you so much" I say into his chest, still refusing to let him go. He chuckles and pats my back.

"I missed you too Scar-face" he says making me scowl and hit his shoulder.

For some absurd reason, Chad likes to call me Scar-face, because he claims I act and look like Scar in Lion King. He's been using the name for so long that it just stuck with me. But that doesn't mean I like it.

"I take it back, I don't miss you at all" i say and he chuckles.

"Cheer up Scar. Now, why did you look so panicked a few minutes ago?" he asks.

I'm about to answer when the door to the class I just ran out from opens and out walks Mr Xavier.

When Chad's eyes land on him, a look of fear mixed with confusion flashes in his eyes. Both guys seem to be having a staring competition, neither wanting to break the eye contact.

I clear my throat, getting tired of their staring and both their attention immediately snaps to me.

"Um Chad this is Mr. Xavier, my Geography teacher. And Mr. Xavier, this is Chad, my childhood best friend."

"Hi. It's nice to meet you" Chad says with his hand outstretched.

Mr. Xavier just looks at his hand and turns to look at me again with a scowl on his face.

"Meet me outside. We still have to go to my house" he says and leaves me alone with Chad.

As soon as he leaves, Chad looks at me,awaiting an explanation. When I don't provide one, he starts asking me questions.

"Scar, what is he talking about? What are you going to do at his house? Will the two of you be alone? Do i need to come with you? Do you you have your peeper spray?" Chad bombards me with questions.

Man that was a lot of questions. Wait, what was the first question again?

Chad looks at me exoecting an answer but i can't provide one. He keeps looking at me, expecting an answer but i dont have any so I just give him my apartment keys and a look that says I'll explain to him later and run after Mr. Xavier.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey guys another chapter. What do you think? Lemme know in the comments and don't forget to vote.

XOXO

Rahina.