𝟷: 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

"Be good at school, okay?" Nikki tells her twin boys, Sam and Harry. "Behave and listen to your teacher. I'll pick you up later."

"Yes, mum." they say in unison. Nikki smiles and kisses both their foreheads. She smiles at them and she shakes her head as she sees them running off inside the room where their classes are held. Sam and Harry are starting their first day of school and they're really excited to meet new people. After all, they only knew their family members and some of their neighbors. They wanted to explore and they wanted to go to the big school where their older brother, Tom, studies.

They were really sad when they were told by Nikki and Dom that they couldn't attend the big school just yet. They were too young after all. They are currently enrolled at the small school near their house which was just a short drive. Nikki and Dom dropped off the twins first before driving Tom to his school.

-

Sam and Harry take a seat next to each other as they look around. They felt so happy to see new faces and they were excited to talk to other kids. They loved their brother very much, but sometimes they'd get tired of him. You know how children are with their short attention span, so this little escape from Tom was nice.

Their teacher comes in a few minutes later and tells everyone to settle down. She introduces herself as Maggie and their first activity is to create their own name tags. Sam and Harry excitedly bring out their new crayons and paper. They even had stickers for decoration!

"I'll draw robots on my name tag!" Harry tells Sam. Sam nods and says, "Okay! I'll draw cars on mine like our car!"

Sam and Harry made small talk with the other two people on their table, Lawrence and Katie, and they quickly got along together. To say that teacher Maggie was delighted is an understatement. She was overjoyed to see that all the kids are getting along!

"I drew pretty flowers on mine!" Katie smiles and proudly shows it off to the boys.

"Oooh!"

"Wow!"

"That's great, Katie!"

Katie thanks them and proceeds to draw more flowers. Lawrence shows his name tag too and he drew Superman... or at least tried to. It was a stick man with a red cape. Regardless, Sam, Harry, and Katie were amazed at his drawing. The twins showed their drawings too.

"Alright kids!" Maggie calls, "It's snack time! I'll go around each table to put strings on your name tags so you can wear it, okay?"

"Okay!" all the kids say excitedly as they all take out the snacks that their parents prepared for them. Maggie's too busy roaming around each table to see someone standing by the door.

"Teacher Maggie, there's someone at the door." James, one of the kids, informs her. She turns around and sees a man wearing a business suit with a little girl hiding behind his legs. Maggie thanks James before walking to the door.

"I'm Maggie. How may I help you, sir?" Maggie quietly asks with a smile. She didn't want the kids to hear what was going on. Unfortunately, kids are naturally nosy so all them watched while eating their snacks.

"I'm so sorry she's late. I had to drive my wife to the hospital, because our driver is on a day off at the moment and no one else could drive her." the man explains.

"Oh, I hope she's alright!" Maggie frowns.

The man smiles, "She's alright. She's just about to give birth and I have to leave now so I don't miss it."

"Well, congratulations! You may leave her here now. I'll handle it." Maggie tells him. He thanks her and quickly bids goodbye to his daughter with a kiss on the head before leaving.