𝟹: 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖

Year 12

"Do you think Y/N knows Tom?" Harry asks his twin one day at school. Sam looks at Y/N and then Harry, "I'm not sure. Why?"

"Maybe if I tell her that Tom's our brother, she'd be interested or something." Harry tells Sam who just laughs. "Why are you laughing?" Harry whines.

"Because it's funny!" Sam laughs. "If you tell her that, chances are, she'd be interested in Tom. No offense."

Harry just frowns. He couldn't believe that his own twin would say that. Sam was never one to talk like that. Y'know, brutal honesty. It's usually Harry. Sam notices his brother's frown and says, "If it makes you feel better, she doesn't seem like the type to do that sort of thing."

"Sure?" Harry asks hopefully. Sam nods with a small smile etched on his face, "Yeah! I feel like she's the type of girl to like someone for who they are."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, like, if she were to like you, she'd like you for you and not because you're related to Tom." Sam explains which, of course makes sense. But Harry still couldn't shake the thought of losing his crush to his older brother.

"You really think so?"

"Harry, I know so."

Harry smiles at Sam, "Thanks, Sam."

"Anytime."

"Harry! Sam!" the twins turn around and see Katie running towards them. They stop walking and wait for her. Katie stops in front of them and takes a moment to catch her breath, "Did you hear the news?"

"What news?" Harry asks.

"I thought you knew." Katie says. "It's about your girlfriend." she teases.

"What about her?" Harry blushes. "She's in a soda commercial!" Katie exclaims.

Sam looked impressed, "That's pretty cool. I guess her career will be skyrocketing soon."

"Yeah, good for her." Harry smiles. "I'm really proud of her. Someday I'll take her pictures."

"That sounds creepy." Lawrence butts in, hearing the conversation. "You guys are loud talkers, you know that?"

Year 13

"I can't believe we're actually here at her house!" Harry exclaims excitedly as he looks around. Harry and the rest are invited to Y/N's house because it's her 18th birthday. The party was in full swing and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"I never expected us to be invited. We don't know her that well." Sam says, taking a sip from the red cup he's holding.

"She doesn't know us." Katie corrects. She takes the bowl of crisps from the kitchen counter and eats some. Lawrence takes a few pieces from the bowl and says, "This place is a fucking mansion! I feel like we're so under dressed."

"It's better than being over dressed." Sam points out.

"And even if we were over dressed, Y/N would still dress so over the top. It's her birthday, after all." Harry shrugs as the others nod in agreement.

Y/N had sent out a mass invite for her birthday party and the whole batch of year 13 students are there. Even the ones from a different school. They weren't even sure if they knew Y/N, but they heard that anyone can bring a plus one to the party. There was a lot of space after all. In fact, even with hundreds of people partying, there's still so much space. Y/N truly does live in a mansion.

"Did you hear about Hanna?" Sam pipes up after a moment of silence. 

"If this is about the rumors about her, I can confirm that." Lawrence chuckles. "I saw it with my own two eyes."

"I'm surprised with how much Lawrence knows about this stuff. Usually only gay guys know about this stuff." Katie jokes. 

"That's because I'm gay, sweetie." Lawrence shrugs, but later widens his eyes in realization. "Oh my god I just came out to you guys."

"Yeah, no shit." Harry says in shock. "How- How long have you known you were gay?"

Lawrence stops and thinks for a moment before answering, "Hmm...I guess I've always been gay. Remember that time in pre-school when I said that Y/N's clothes were expensive? I straight off the bat knew where her clothes were from just by looking at it."

"How the fuck-"

"I have two sisters." Lawrence chuckles.

"Well, thank you for telling us." Sam smiles. "We're really proud of you."

"Thank you." Lawrence grins. "Anyway, let's go back to Hanna."

"Right, what about that?" Katie asks.

"Elouise told me that Hanna has a sugar daddy." Sam says. Elouise is one of Y/N's friends and she constantly tells Sam about the recent stuff that she's heard. She doesn't have a crush on Sam. They just sit next to each other a lot in the classes they're sharing. It's all coincidental, but at this point, you could say that they're acquaintances.

"So, who's the dude?" Harry asks, refilling his cup.

Sam looks at Lawrence and Lawrence just shrugs, "I personally don't know him, but he looks like a CEO. I saw him pick her up after school three days ago."

"I'm impressed by how word spreads quick at school." Katie chuckles. "Harry, I think it's time to turn on your camera." 

Katie smirks and looks at Y/N who is standing somewhere in the front as everyone starts singing 'happy birthday'. Harry, Sam, and Lawrence look at the direction Katie's looking at and Harry stares in awe.

Harry turns on his camera and takes candid pictures of Y/N. From that moment on, he wanted to this for the rest of his life, but this time he wants Y/N to be his.

Maybe someday, though.

* * * *

Sorry it took a while x