𝟼: 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙽𝚘𝚝

Harrison stares at his phone with a look on his face that no one can describe. Tom takes notice of this and takes a peek over Harrison's shoulder and he gasps, "Oh my god. Is that recent?"

Harrison looks up at Tom and nods slowly, "I don't want to tell him. He'll be crushed."

"Maybe he already knows." Tom suggests with a shrug. Harrison shakes his head, "He doesn't. He's in the shower and his phone is charging in the living room. It was posted ten minutes ago."

"What was posted ten minutes ago?" Tom and Harrison jump in shock. They turn around and see Harry who has a towel hanging on his neck. "You guys are weird." Harry chuckles and enters the living room to take off his phone from the charger.

"He'll freak out in three...two...one..."

"WHAT?!?!?!" Harry shouts. He quickly rushes to the dining room where Tom and Harrison are, "Did you see Y/N's latest Instagram post?"

They didn't get a chance to answer because Harry starts crying, "I can't believe she's dating someone!"

"We told you to make a move." Harrison says. Tom comforts his little brother, "It's not the end of the world, mate. There are a lot of girls out there. Just pick one."

"I pick Y/N."

"Pick someone else, I mean." 

"I can't!" Harry sniffs. "I really love her and now she's dating someone else."

"They probably won't last. They don't look good together." Harrison scrunches his face in slight disgust. "The guy looks like he hasn't taken a shower in days."

"Yeah, cheer up." Tom smiles a bit.

"I just can't believe that she announced it on her birthday." Harry sighs, wiping his tears away. "Aren't we going to celebrate?" Tom asks. Harry shakes his head, "Nope."

Harry gets up and walks to his bedroom and slams his door. The loud slam of the door fills the whole place. "He'll be fine." Harrison assures.

-

"When I was young, I never needed anyone and making love was just for fun. Those days are gone. Livin' alone, I think of all the friends I've known. But when I dial the telephone, nobody's home." 

Celine Dion's 'Alone' plays loudly through Harry's speakers in his bedroom.

Harry cries and sings the chorus, "All by myself. Don't wanna be all by myself anymore..."

It's a surprise that he knows the lyrics to the whole song, because before he knew it he's already singing the high notes...or at least attempting to.

"All by myself don't wanna be all by myself," Harry pauses like Celine Dion from the song. He takes a deep breath and sings on time, "aNYMOOOOOOOOOOOOORE...."

Tom barges in Harry's room and unplugs the speakers, "Jesus, Harry! It's been a month!"

"Hey, I was singing!"

"Singing?!" Tom shrieks. "Mate, you were shouting. But if you call that hitting high notes, then okay maybe singers have been doing it wrong this whole time." 

Harry rolls his eyes and wipes away his tears. Tom looks at him, "Get over her. She's just a girl. There are millions just like her!"

"She's not just a girl. I love her and that's what makes her different." Harry frowns. Tom sighs, "I miss when you were mean to me."

"You're so dramatic." Harry rolls his eyes and stands up from his bed. Harry's phone pings indicating that he has received a notification. He sniffs and unlocks his phone to see that Y/N has posted on Instagram.

 He sniffs and unlocks his phone to see that Y/N has posted on Instagram

Harry immediately wipes his tears to see if what he's seeing is true. "Oh my god it's real." Harry says. Tom, who is still hanging out in his room, looks at Harry and says, "What's real?"

Harry looks up from his phone and grins at Tom, "Y/N and her boyfriend broke up."

Tom frowns, "Oh no. She must be devastated and-"

"He cheated." Harry adds.

"Well, fuck that piece of shit, then." Tom laughs. "This is your chance, mate."

"But-"

"But what?!" Tom asks, tired of his brother's bullshit. "This is literally a sign."

"But I'm shy." Harry bites his lip.

"Fuckin' hell!" Tom sighs in frustration and leaves the room.

"I'll make a move when I'm ready!!" Harry calls out.

"Sure, you will!" Tom shouts sarcastically. Harry groans and walks to his bed and lays down and buries his face on the pillow.

* * * *

hihihi