𝟻: 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

Not wanting the Instagram incident to repeat, Harry busies himself for a few weeks. Tom and Harrison agreed that Harry wouldn't last long and that what he was doing is clownery. Harry disagrees with that, of course.

"Clownery? How is it clownery?" Harry asks one day.

"You're staying away from her because of the incident." Tom starts as he makes eye contact with Harrison. Harry nods, "So? That's not clownery."

"Yeah, but staying away from her whilst having her post notifications on is definitely clownery." Harrison points out. "If you're 'staying away' from her, " Harrison says with air quotes, "then why do you check every post she has on Instagram and why are you checking in on her on Twitter?"

"Clownery." Tom shakes his head.

"What? Is it bad to check in?" Harry asks, confused as to why they're making it into such a big deal.

"No, it's not bad to check in. But swearing to yourself that you'd stay away from everything about her for a while and then checking her posts whenever you get a notification is definitely clownery." Harrison explains.

Harry groans in frustration. Harrison laughs at him. Tom is scrolling at his phone and blows air out of his nose as he smiles down at his phone, "I kinda don't blame him, though. Y/N's pretty hot."

Tom hands his phone to Harrison. He takes it from Tom and sees Y/N's latest picture on Instagram. Harrison gives a look of approval, "Is she single?"

"Hey, she's mine." Harry says sternly. Harrison hands Tom his phone back and they make eye contact before looking back at Harry.

"Yeah, you better let her know before someone else gets her." Tom laughs.

Harry rolls his eyes and decides to unlock his phone and go on Twitter to see what's new...and to check Y/N's profile. He sees her recent tweet and his eyes widen. He quickly likes and retweets it.

Harry's thumb hovers over the reply button, debating whether he should reply or not. Harry takes a deep breath and mutter to himself, "Fuck it."

"OH MY GOD SHE LIKED MY REPLY

"OH MY GOD SHE LIKED MY REPLY." Harry announces with glee. He quickly shows Tom and Harrison. He even takes a screenshot of it and sends it to his group chat with Sam, Lawrence, and Katie.

"At least you weren't creepy this time." Harrison chuckles.

"We have to celebrate." Harry grins. Tom looks at him with a funny expression, "Excuse me, did you say we have to celebrate?"

Harry nods. Tom laughs, but stops as soon as he sees Harry's serious face. "That's weird, but okay."

"I didn't mean like throw a party of whatever." Harry explains. "Let's just buy a cake. I'll go out and buy cake."

Harry grabs his wallet and house keys before leaving the house. Tom and Harrison watch Harry leave in silence. "He really likes her, eh?" Harrison asks, sitting on the couch.

"Haz, at this point, he's in love." Tom shakes his head with a smile before sitting next to Harrison and turning on the tv.

Harry closes the door and tweets about his glee before putting his phone in his pocket and walk to the nearest bakeshop.

After buying the cake, he goes home and announces his arrival, "I'm back! Let's celebrate!" Tom and Harrison get up from the couch and follow Harry in the kitchen

After buying the cake, he goes home and announces his arrival, "I'm back! Let's celebrate!" Tom and Harrison get up from the couch and follow Harry in the kitchen. They hear the front door open Tuwaine comes in and goes to where everyone else is.

"What's with the cake?" Tuwaine asks.

"Harry's celebrating." Tom and Harrison say at the same time. Tuwaine nods, "...Celebrate what?"

"Harry got noticed by his crush on Twitter." Harrison says, getting plates for everyone as Tom gets the forks.

"That and because she got verified on Twitter and Instagram today." Harry says proudly as he takes a picture of the cake and tweeting it.

" Harry says proudly as he takes a picture of the cake and tweeting it

"Is this crush Y/N?" Tuwaine asks for confirmation. Harrison nods. Tuwaine smiles, "She's hot. Great choice, mate."

"I know!" Harry smiles, slicing the cake and putting one on each plate. "She's also intelligent. One time she got the highest score in our history test."

"Look at him smiling like a proud boyfriend." Tom smirks and sits down.

"LIKE a proud boyfriend." Harrison points out. "He needs to do a lot more to actually be her boyfriend."

"Yeah, but I trust Harry." Tom winks. "He's a Holland, goddammit. We're smooth. It's in our blood."

"Sure, you are." Harrison rolls his eyes.

* * * *

I swear the next one will be a longer chapter x

And from now on, I'll just use my pictures as the icons HAHAHAHA