𝟾: 𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍

Harry had nothing planned for today and he's completely bored out of his mind. He's never been this bored before. He wanted to do something; anything. He's desperate. By the grace of God, Harrison knocks on his bedroom door before poking his head in, "Hey, I'm going to get a haircut. Want to come?"

Harry sits up and quickly nods, "I'll take a shower now."

Harrison chuckles and nods, "I'll wait downstairs, yeah?" He closes the door and Harry scrambles from his bed and pieces together a comfortable outfit. He and Harrison aren't going anywhere fancy anyway and it's not like they'll be meeting the queen or something. It's just a normal day out.

After Harry's ready they take an Uber to town. Harry looks out the window and for some reason, he was genuinely excited about going out. 

'Am I really THAT bored?!' He thinks to himself. He shakes off the thought and they arrive at the barber shop where Harrison usually gets his haircut. They enter and Harrison is immediately greeted by his barber. Harry sits on one of the chairs and pulls out his phone to pass the time.

There aren't anything interesting on his social media so, he puts his phone back in his pocket. He looks around and his eyes fall on the magazine rack across from him. He gets up and checks out the magazines. There's one magazine in particular that catches his eye.

It's a magazine with Y/N on the cover. A smile makes its way to Harry's face and he quickly grabs it, goes back to his seat, and reads it. After a while, someone clears their throat and Harry looks up to see Harrison with his fresh new hairdo.

"Let's go. I'm done paying as well." Harrison says. Harry nods and puts the magazine back on its original place before leaving with Harrison. They walk around in silence before Harrison breaks it with a sigh, "It looks bad, doesn't it?"

Harry looks at his friend who's pointing his hair. Harry bites his lip and shakes his head, "Nah, you're good."

"You're lying." Harrison whines. "It's a bad haircut!"

"Haz, it's not even THAT bad." Harry chuckles at his friend. 

Harrison groans, "Shut up, Holland. It's too fucking short."

"You hair will grow back anyway." Harry shrugs. "Besides, no one will notice." he continues with a smile as he pats Harrison on the back.

Harrison huffs, but chooses not to say anything. Harry changes the topic as they walk together. They talked about random stuff that came to mind until they ended up with a game of 'would you rather...'

"Okay, my turn." Harrison states. "Would you rather die in a sex related accident or die a virgin?"

Harry makes a face and looks at Harrison. He just shrugs, "It's just a question, Harry."

Harry looks down at his shoes, "I guess I'd rather..." He looks up from his shoes and he immediately sees the one person he didn't expect to see.

Y/N Y/L/N.

"You'd rather what?" Harrison nods for him to continue, not noticing that Harry's attention has diverted to something or someone else.

Harry just stares at Y/N, forgetting everything else in the world. He felt like he was in a movie and everything is in slow motion as he watches Y/N walk in his direction.

"Harry? Mate? Are you there?" Harrison claps his hands in front of Harry's face, snapping him out of his trance.

Harry looks at him, "Physically? Yes. Mentally? No." He looks back at Y/N as they continue to walk together.

Y/N could feel someone staring at her as she walks and looks at the shops. She looks around for someone looking at her and she sees Harry. She flashes him a bright smile, showing her pearly whites.