2

Tommy had decided to start a stream where he would watch his older videos. Nothing wrong with that, it was a pretty good idea. But he seemed to have forgotten that one of his videos he recorded with you had your name in the title. 'Playing Minecraft with my friend Y/N!' And it just so happened that your name was a pretty feminine name. Tommy did make the smart choice to not watch that video, but his fans had seen the title. The next day, Twitter was filled with it.

@username1
'Tommy has had a female friend all along!?'
@username2
'Tommy has had friends all along!?'
@username1
'He has been scamming us all along bruhh'

@username3
'Imagine thinking he actually never talked to a female before, y'all mad'
@username4
'What happened?'

People were making a too big deal out of it. You thought it was funny though.

"Y/NNNN..." Tommy had been whining for an hour now. You rolled your eyes.
"It's not that big of a deal. Just let them talk."
"But my next stream is most likely going to be filled with people spamming about it."
"Who cares," you yawned
"I care."
"Exactly! No one cares."
"Ouch."

The two of you were walking back from school. "So, are you planning on streaming today?" According to his schedule, he'd have to.
"Yeah. I don't want to disappoint all of my loyal fans."
"Your ego is getting too big."
"I deserve it."
"No you don't." You stuck out your tongue to him, which he immediately did as well.
"As long as you don't forgot we have that assignment we have to finish this weekend," you reminded him, as you arrived home. Tommy followed you inside.
"I never forget anything, don't even worry about it. Hey F/N!" he greeted your father.
"How was school?" he asked the two of you.
"Was alright," you answered. You threw down your bag on the floor and immediately went to the kitchen, grabbing some cookies. "You guys want any?" you asked both Tommy and your dad with your mouth stuffed.
"Gimme," Tommy took the cookies you were holding and stuffed them in his mouth before you could say anything.

It was late at night, and you were finishing up some homework like the good student you are. You were almost finished when your eye fell upon an unopened e-mail from one of your teachers. Terrified, you opened it. You eyes quickly scanned the words.

"Fuck."

"TOM!" you ran up the stairs and barged into his room.
"TOM, TOM, TOM, TOM," you yelled at the greenscreen you saw in front of you. You heard the boy franticly typing some stuff before appearing from behind the greenscreen.
"I'M STREAMING!" he shouted back at you angrily.
"DID YOU SEE THE E-MAIL PROFESSOR WALTON SENT?"
"WHAT E-MAIL?"
"WE ARE FUCKED WE ARE SO FUCKED OH FUCK-"
"WHAT?"
"WE HAVE TO FINISH THE ASSIGNMENT TODAY, NOT THIS WEEKEND!"
"WHAT? NO, NO NO- "
"YES, YES YES- "

"Okay, okay, let's calm down," Tommy said, shifting from one leg to the other.
"You're still streaming?"
"Yes, but I muted. No worries."
"Okay, good. End the stream."
"Alright. We're almost finished with the project, aren't we?"
"Yes. Now end the stream so we can- "your sentence was cut off as you heard a donation sound coming through from Tommy's computer.

"You guys are not muted LMAO."

---

Yea, idk

I feel like I'm rushing this way too much, but I also don't feel like rewriting already, because to make it less rushed I'd have to rewrite both chapters
idk
idk