3

"Soooo I'll be ending the stream here. Yep, that's a woman's voice. Yep, we are fucked. Any other questions?" You heard Tommy talking to his stream. He was quiet for a while, probably reading the chat.
"No more questions! Alright! Goodbye, I'll see you guys next stream." You could tell there were definitely a lot of questions from the viewers.

"Whelp. Get exposed," you laughed when Tommy pulled down the greenscreen.
"Shut up. Now you have to do a stream with me."
"Wait what?"
"It's what the fans want. Come on, it'll be fun," he said nudging you.
"Eh, sure. Why not. But can we please try and finish the project now?"

You were actually pretty excited to be on his stream. You couldn't lie, you kinda liked the attention you were getting at the moment. Twitter was blowing up; a lot of people were asking for a stream with the mystery girl. At the same time, it scared you. Because whether you liked it or not, people were already having expectations of you. The two of you would stream this Saturday, around 9 pm. Tommy's plan was to just introduce you, and then you'd play some Minecraft survival together. Simple.

The two of you were walking to school together, talking about the upcoming stream.
"Wait so how exactly are we going to do this? Like, I get that you'll just be in your usual location, but what about me?" you asked, thinking of the small streaming room Tommy used.
"Hm, didn't think of that yet. Maybe just a discord call? You can just play from your own pc at your place," he suggested.
"Yeah, that'd work. And we're getting me a Minecraft account after school?"
"Yep! And then you finally can stop bothering me about using my account!" Tommy looked very satisfied with that fact.

You arrived at the gates of the school, your mood immediately dropping. Mr. Walton's economics class was after lunch, and you were not looking forward to it, having handed in the assignment too late and messy, having no time to double check anything.

"Goodluck, see you at lunch," Tommy said, fist bumping you.
"Don't die, see ya!" you said back as you parted ways.

---

You were standing behind your desk chair, which Tommy claimed to himself as soon as he entered your room.

"Alright, pick a username," he said, rolling the chair back to make room for you.
You already knew which username you wanted, it was the same as your twitch and discord. You sighed when you saw that it was already taken. You changed it a bit and added some signs and after a while, you finally had one that wasn't taken.
"Stupid Minecraft. Stupid username. Why can't it just give me what I want," you pouted.
"So what should I call you on stream? Your username or your real name?" Tommy asked you.
"Eh, my username, I guess? People call you by your username as well."
"My username is my real name, idiot."
"I mean, not exactly, but fair."

You decided to just start playing a bit on random servers and Tommy went back to his room to join you. Since you lived in a two-in-one building (basically, one building with two identical but mirrored houses in it? Idk if that makes sense), you shared your balcony with Tommy. Tommy only used the balcony. 'Less effort' was his reason. And while he was correct, it has been too many times his parents had no idea where the two of you were. That's why you would usually still use the front door, to make sure both your dad and his parents would know where you guys were.
There used to be a fence in between the shared balcony, but since you and Tommy would just climb over it all the time, your dad decided to just remove the fence since Tommy once almost fell off.

You quickly received a call on discord from Tommy and the two of you played for a bit until Tommy got called downstairs for dinner.
"Is your dad home?" he asked you.
"Yeah. We have no plans for dinner though," you replied, already knowing he would ask.
"Wanna eat with us?" It wasn't unusual for you and your dad to eat with the Innits, and they always had extra food, just in case.
"Sure." You put your pc to sleeping mode and went downstairs to tell your dad.

"Mom, Y/N and D/N are eating with us!" you heard Tommy yelling through the door. Your dad rang the doorbell and the two of you were soon greeted by Tommy.

You felt comfortable sitting down at the table as his mom grabbed two extra plates. It was never silent around here, and you loved it. The topic quickly went to school, and soon the five of you were holding a nice, regular conversation. Nothing special, but it meant the world to you.

-----

Yeet, so I kinda want names for Tommy's parents but eeeeeh yeah I really have no idea what I should name them? It feels kinda weird, ngl. But I can't keep avoiding it and calling them 'Tommy's mom / dad' also is pretty weird. So, any suggestions, maybe, pls?

Also you can probably count on me uploading weekly, since I have to be at school every wednesday and apparently school is the only place where I feel motivated enough to write :3

But yeap, thanks for reading! Cya next time-