10

It was finally time.

Time for the finale.

The idea of being here, playing in MCC with Technoblade, Wilbur and Phil, making it to the finale, it all seemed so surreal. And yet, here you were.

You were kinda ashamed that you didn't know most of the opposing team in dodge bolt. Aside from Tommy and Tubbo's friends, you didn't know many Minecraft youtubers. According to Techno, they had some good people on their team. The strategy you guys had decided on was to give Techno the arrows. Simple, risk free. Obviously if he already had one of the two, you could just try it yourself. But you weren't sure if you were gonna attempt that.

All the famous streamers around you, the thousands of people watching at home, it made you nervous. Phil had noticed that you were a lot less talkative, as you took in all the banners surrounding the stands.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. It doesn't matter if we don't win, I'm already really proud of you." The comforting words helped a lot.

"I mean, we are here to win, though."

"Shut up Techno. Why did you have to ruin their moment?"

"I'm just saying!"

You laughed. "Thanks Phil, that means a lot."

You scanned the audience again, looking for Tommy. He wasn't that hard to find, jumping up and down with the yellow banner of your team. You shifted and clicked in his direction a couple times.

'Y/N POG'

Before you could reply, the countdown had begun. You were positioned on the side, so you decided not to go to the middle for the arrow.

You softly slapped your cheeks. 'Come on, Y/N. You got this.'

The timer hit 1. As soon as you were realised from your invisible cage, you started to jump around. 'Be irregular, be irregular, be irregular.'

Another strategy you had decided yourself was to jump around in the front, so you could maybe catch an arrow for your teammates.

The first shots were missed by both teams, who went for an immediate shot. Your team had decided to hold the arrow until they got both arrows. Sadly, the next arrow had hit you.

"Oh noooo-"

"It's fine, it's fine. We got both arrows now."

"Avenge me."

"Got it."

And obviously, Techno is a man of his word. His next shot was a hit, and Phil also got one. But as Techno took the life of another opponent, Phil had to pay for it with his. The 2v1 ended with Wilbur hitting the final shot.

"YES! Ooooh okay okay okay okay." You took a deep breath.

"We just need to not screw this one up."

"We got this, boys!"

The next round started off with Techno shooting an opponent, but immediately got hit back in return. After Phil missed the shot, the other team had both arrows. You again tried to take the bullets for your teammates, but the arrow had just missed you and hit Phil behind you. The other arrow immediately hit Wilbur afterwards. It was a 3v1.

"Alright this is it boys. We're doomed."

"No, no, it's fine. You can do this!"

"3v1! 3v1!"

"Take your time."

You had both the arrows. You took a deep breath and started to aim. You were standing still for a whole minute.

"She's downloading their moves!" Techno whispered.

"They are going to get tired eventually, right?" you jokingly asked your team.

Right then, you took your shot. Miss. A little upset, you immediately fired the other arrow. Hit.

"I GOT ONE!"

The opposing team didn't take that long with firing, however that resulted in both arrows missing.

"HOW?!" You had both arrows again.

"3v1! 3v1! 3v1!"

You took your sweet time once again. Shoot. Hit.

"HOW!?!?!?" You shot the other arrow but missed again.

You forgot to jump away immediately, giving the opponent the time to shoot and hit you.

"NOOOO- "

"Aw man, that would've been so sick if you had won the 3v1."

"Holy shit Y/N! That was epic!"

"I'm shaking so much."

It was time for the last round. The final, deciding round.

No one was saying anything. The tension was high. Phil got the first arrow. Hit.

The opponents had both arrows. Miss. Hit. Phil is out.

Techno gave you one arrow. He missed. You miss. The 3v3 continues, with both arrows in the other team.

Hit. You're out. They miss the other shot.

Wilbur and Techno share the arrows. Hit. And it hits again. It's a 2v1. It's their turn.

Miss. Hit. Technoblade is out.

Wilbur took his time. He said his hands were shaking. Understandably, yours were too. Techno's voice was shaking a little bit. Phil was completely silent.

Miss.

Both the teams had an arrow. A 1v1.

The opponent was jumping around, waiting for an opening. Wilbur stood still, aiming. It was dangerous. If the opponent would stop, Wilbur could shoot him. If they were fast with a bow, however, Wilbur could easily get shot.

It happened in a second.

Both the players shot their arrows.

One missed.

One hit.

One team just lost.

One team just won.

-----

Sooo eeeeeeehhh. Hello. It has been a while, hasn't it?

Before I go on about how I'm so sorry about not writing and everything, I first want to say, I did not proofread or spelling checked this chapter whatsoever. I wrote it, and the second I am finished it is no longer my problem :P
I'm not really sure if this chapter was,,, okay? to read? At the end I tried something different and idk if it worked or not??? 

Please let me know what you think of it, I want to improve as much as possible! And I don't want to repeat mistakes if you guys didn't like it.

And now time for apologizing! I'm really sorry for the long wait, I can't believe it has actually been over a month.. I don't know how much I'll be able to write, because I'm really busy with school and I probably will be for a while ^^'

Okay, next up: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1ook READS?!?!?!? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH?!?!??! WHY!??!?!?!?

I really really really appreciate every single one of you, and I'm so glad you guys decided to give my story a try! I love you all sm <333

And that's that! Thank you for reading once again, and I'll see you next chapter!

(Without this part it's exactly 1000 words :D Just wanted to let you know)