first time

jeongin wants to watch TV with his favorite hyung, but hyunjin wants something else.              

(edited) 9/16/21     

___________                       

"hyunjin get over." jeongin pouts, he was glancing at the comfortable bed and his laptop ready to continue his binging of money heist and was starting to crave the touch of his closest hyung, though hyunjin was in his own world "sorry, im coming."hyunjin apologized, and plopped from his bunk bed towards jeongin, instantly wrapping his arms around the younger's waist while caressing his way down to jeongins inner thigh."now you show up." jeongin chuckled as he nudged hyunjin a little, and adjusted his teddy bear and the covers. the atmosphere was definitely cozy.

but hyunjin had other things in mind

just 30 minutes in and jeongin was supporting himself on hyunjins lap as they now diverted to small talk, with his teddy bear against his chest .  jeongin was about to turn his head when he felt a smooth hand softly rub his thighs; "hyunjin what are you doing " jeongin could feel hyunjins pleading eyes on him. he pulled hyunjins' hand to his waist and ruffled his hair, "jeongin come on were not busy today." hyunjin pouted, while sitting up, staring at a blushing mess of a boy;

hyunjin has always had a soft spot when it came to jeongin especially if this included his hugs and kisses, those pink lips always knew how to make him fall into a deep trance. jeongins hugs were something else, he felt his heart tug when jeongin tip toed, attaching his little arms around the olders neck and snuggling his head into his neck. when hyunjin thinks of those moments he misses jeongin even more and thinks about the kisses he will receive . 

but when he came back home jeongin wanted to watch TV about robbers in red suits, so he hasn't gotten the attention he wants.

"hyunjin i want to give you all my love bu-"jeongin was cutoff with the plump flavored lips of his boyfriend kissing him, they slowly broke apart regaining oxygen as hyunjin spoke up, "no buts, your all mine okay ?" jeongin felt flabbergasted, "..okay hyung." the younger blushed as he looked hyunjin in the eyes and noticed his black messy hair and wet plumps lips. 

hyunjin on the other hand felt more and more needy for jeongin now, he couldn't deny he was a man proudly in love;

after the heated moment between the couple, they calmed themselves and decided to cuddle while watching a few old clips, "jeongin i need to tell you something" hyunjins' energy was off and jeongin felt it, "yeah, but if you have cancer dont tell me." jeongin said clearly joking, he took a few seconds and the words flew out "i love you and you know that but, I want to be your first time" hyunjin released his confession and it felt like jeongins entire mind crashed.

jeongin took a few seconds to process and as soon as hyunjin was going to discard his truthful words jeongin spoke up,"i love you too and it would be a pleasure of us being each others first time ." they finally came to their senses as they shared a passionate kiss. 

"i must've saved a whole world just to be with you "hyunjin as he watched jeongin blush

   _________

that night jeongin and hyunjin became one <3