first date

hyunjin invites jeongin on a picnic that they'll never forget      

edited (9/18/21)

_________

one of hyunjins' absolute favorite things to do during the summer is having picnics, you can find him often eating lunch on the lawns after his classes during the last months of school; there was something about a picnic blanket and sunshine that transforms an ordinary day into a memorable event especially when you're able to spend the day with the love of a friend. although it's not a fancy affair, it certainly is something enjoyable.

that was hyunjins' plan, to invite jeongin to a picnic.

itt was a warm, sunny day when jeongin and his boyfriend went for their picnic. the trip was accompanied by small birds chirping and water flowing. when they arrived hyunjin gathered the materials and positioned the items; the hamper, blue and white blanket plus pretty floral plates and utensils were also provided.
"hyunjin you did all of this?" jeongin pouts as he feels a hand reach for his, "honey, you know this means so much, especially if i get to be with you."

hyunjin has always been supportive of jeongin and is used to his overthinking but that's what hyunjins loves most about innie; he speaks his mind and if he doesn't feel right about things he won't hesitate to tell you the reason.

"it's just this is our last year of high school and you might wanna clear your mind, you know; find your own space." jeongin looked down and watched as hyunjin plopped up from his mat to him he felt the warmth and attachment of his partner, "i wanna be with you, you're my happy place... my own personal person to cuddle with and enjoy the days with; only you." hyunjin ended his sentence with a stern look assuring jeongin he meant everything he said to him. they looked at each other and chuckled as they decided to calm the atmosphere.

while other couples walked past the two lovebirds; they could tell their love was real and like no others.

"woah, the strawberries are sweet ." jeongin looked up at hyunjin as the oldest admired him, "not sweeter than your lips." hyunjin chuckled as he found jeongin feeling flattered with a pink tint covered across his face "stop you know that makes me cring-" jeongin yelped as he felt a finger press down on his lips "you know you love my complements." hyunjin let out a snicker before grabbing jeongins face and diving his lips onto his, making them feel their bodies collide.

the kisses were definitely the best part of the day.

hyunjins' face was plastered with a smile while jeongin was flooded with blush and anger, "HWANG HYUNJIN YOUR GONNA GET IT!" jeongin got up and chased hyunjin as they fled past everyone around them. 

they were living a carefree young life.

______________________________________

best chapter ! okay yeah so im editing the book and just changing some of the stupid words i wrote because uwu was my favorite word and i used it alot LMAO.