first heartache

hyunjin finds himself attached to a library just to take jeongin on small book dates

edited (9/18/21)

___________________

marriage in our society is perceived as a mere ritual to bring two families together. hyunjin and jeongin don't see it as a tradition that needs to be followed just for the sake of it. you might not agree with marriage but they see marriage as a beautiful bond of two souls, they know  the meaning of marriage is much bigger than how our society tries to define it.

hyunjin and jeongin have been married for 5 years and have only shown love, respect, and compassion to each other. they have had their ups and downs and arguments but there is nothing a little library date cant fix. 

jeongin is a well-known author and illustrator around the world, he is known for his books that focus on the earth's core and romance. he has always been one to enjoy, reading and describing new worlds and atmospheres so this job was just right for him. jeongins book vary from novels to fantasy but either way he has a way with his words. 

on the other hand, his husband was the founder of a popular company. hyunjin was well-known in the political and business area,  he has always worked persevered and was a strong debater so this field was his strongest. he was never one to be too busy, so making time for jeongin was never a problem. 

connection, on the other hand, was different ;

"darling, it's two in the morning, where are you?" jeongin was feeling anxious, seeing as he was getting more and more used to hyunjin staying at work all kinds of hours, late at night; but it was getting more and more frequent which left him questioning many things, "jeongin im at work,  let me focus." hyunjin said with a stern voice, he was never harsh with words, "ok, i love yo-". hyunjin hung up leaving jeongin wondering. 

this was all new to jeongin and he was starting to think of every possible thought for hyunjins behavior. 

_________________________

it had been a month since the irregular hours of hyunjin staying at work started. jeongin still figured he would wait and stay patient for hyunjin to come home, and jeongin didn't wanna admit it but he knew he would slowly but surely fall out of love. 

jeongin had been sleeping in the guest room and was already dressed as he headed downstairs  making his way to the kitchen, when he noticed hyunjin sitting down at the island holding a cup of tea, shaking his legs he became concerned, "are you okay, hyunjin?" jeongin asked as he noticed his husbands' distant behavior and irregular actions, "nothing its fine" the eldest was about to continue speaking when jeongin decided to treat hyunjin the same way hes treated him, "okay, ill be home later". jeongin said nonchalantly walking out of the room.

he just left, leaving the older one stunned; hyunjin knew he messed up and was determined to fix it.

"hyunjin, please meet me at home." jeongin asked, we know he felt the uncomfortable atmosphere and energy of each other, "okay, but why". hyunjin finished with a bland tone, "love, i don't wanna be the bad guy, anymore i just want my husband back." the youngest was at the verge of tears as he heard a comforting voice behind him spoke, "im right here sweetie, there's no need to hurt anymore." 

there hyunjin stood with green tea, a blanket, and one of jeongins books;

love is hard but worth it

jeongin stood in disbelief as a hand reached out to grab his, "the reason ive been working so much is so because i wanted time to think, i thought you were tired of me and would rather be with seungmin.". "hyunjin i will forever love and cherish your existence, i hung out with seungmin because he has been my friend for years and has always been with me through thick and thin." jeongin pulled hyunjin into a hug, they both embraced each other. 

they were okay after all. 

hyunjin decided to be come a stay at home husband, met who he needed to at nearby cafes,  while jeongin decided to take a hiatus so he could finish another book about, finding connections when you feel lost. 

____________________________________

they cuddled together as they read the ending of jeongins new book, "the only thing i want now are kids." jeongin teased as he felt a hand rub on his inner thigh, "well you're in luck". hyunjin said as he grabbed jeongin and slid to the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

they were enjoying every second of life together.

______________________

okay why am i a beast when it comes to writing. i write so quickly lmaoo. any-who enjoy the rest of the book .