their time together

hyunjin brings jeongin green tea, mochi and a handful of kisses 

edited (9/18/21)

_______________

"hyung i won't be at school today, im not feeling well and i-" jeongin was just about to finish his sentence when he heard a loud beep escape the phone on the other line, he was confused and just shrugged his shoulders but he was happy he was able to take a refreshing bath and put on his favorite soothing pajamas, but he was missing his boyfriend who normally bought his green tea, "things happen." the younger said as he walked to his bath. 

on the other hand.

hyunjin was at the convenience store after school ready to buy jeongin some green tea, mochi and his best smile. hyunjin knew he was a caring boyfriend and was happy he got to spend all his time on his first love yang jeongin, but he pouted at the thought of the younger being sick and how he missed that beautiful smile and small figure. he quickly found all the items needed and headed to the cashier paying for his pretty boy's food.

______________

25 minutes later

jeongin had just finished drying his and applying lip balm, blush pink socks and a baby blue pajamas. " i smell so good but, i wonder why jinnie hasn't called or text." innie sighed, he missed his lover; he wanted to feel those plump pink lips, feel his long soft hair and his hands on his waist as they cuddles and whispered sweet nothings to each other. his thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door which startled him as the only person who rang the doorbell was... 

"HYUNJIN!" jeongin opened the door with a big smile and damped hair, "oh no kitten, don't run you might get a headache come on sit down." hyunjin shows that cares a lot about his boyfriend and it really shows but jeongin blushes at the sudden affection, hyunjin grabbed jeongin as he carefully pulls him into his arms and carries him upstairs, to the bedroom.

jeongin felt flushed and tired when he landed to his room and watched closely at hyunjins face. those kissable lips, his ruffled messy hair, and his possessive look when they favored each and every moment of their time together, however, the youngers thoughts were interrupted "sweetie come lay down, i have something for you." hyunjin said as he stared at jeongin and watched him walk to the bed and lie down.

"hyunjin your too sweet." jeongin said as he motioned hyunjin to grab his bag and lie down next to him, hyunjin got up from his spot and watched as innie scooted over and let him put his body around him, hyunjin started tracing jeongins back and rubbing against him.

hyunjin and jeongin were both seniors and wanted special times to be done when they both felt ready but they never exactly spoke about when those special times should occur.

"h-hyunjin what are you up to, didn't you say you had something for me." hyunjin stopped rubbing his body against jeongin and decided to show the younger his surprise. "TA-DA" hyunjin was very excited to know that his boyfriend was excited to see his favorite mochi and a pack of teas, " I LOVE YOU JEONGIN!" jeongin got up from his bed and threw himself on his lovely boyfriend... "im happy you like it honey, i have one more thing."

jeongin looked confused and hyunjin was very excited 

hyunjin positioned jeongin so his legs were around his waist and they were inches away, he then leaned in for a kiss starting with the forehead, cheeks, nose, and ending on the lips. they loved the presence of each other and wanted to stay like this forever. 

and they ended the night with two overwhelmed lovers madly in love. 

"i love you." jeongin chuckled holding onto hyunjin.

"i love you too and tonight is a night we'll never forget." hyunjin said as he closed the door to the bedroom.

they definitely went to sleep.

____________

this was fun lmao but i realized the way i left people on a cliff hanger. LMAO im terrible for that.